• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Whatever you are doing right now Harley -hhhhaaa
What I mean is ...themes of rebellion and dark sensuality . I like gazing upon "Harley The Rebel" in pics
Fishnets , corsets , top hats and flexibliity on a sofa, across a bed to your heart's desire babe -winks

I am not one bit choosy when it comes to gazing upon such ravishing beauty

Whatever you are doing right now Harley -hhhhaaa
What I mean is ...themes of rebellion and dark sensuality . I like gazing upon "Harley The Rebel" in pics
Fishnets , corsets , top hats and flexibliity on a sofa, across a bed to your heart's desire babe -winks

I am not one bit choosy when it comes to gazing upon such ravishing beauty

I agree with you 100% mate! Anything she does makes me giddy :D thanks Harley!!!

The thing that I would most like to see is a picture of Harley with that Most Under-rated trophy, so I'm voting for her as often as I can to make sure we get one.

Good luck Harley.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Requests:
4. Would like to see you tied up and maybe gagged(ball, scarf, or with panties)

For now, I do at least have this :)

044.jpg

026.jpg

047.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8583726, member: 579739"]For now, I do at least have this :)

044.jpg

026.jpg

047.jpg

These are awesomely boner inspiring. I'd love to see more BDSM style pics of you. Nobody deserves to win Underrated this year as much as you do Harley Spencer. You keep making your fans happy like this and we'll keep voting for you :)

re: new pics

1) That's a lot of lotion.
2) There's something sexy about you smoking.
3) I like that top.

:)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8585306, member: 579739"]lol what? Did I die?

That might explain why it seems like you're from heaven... /CheesyPickupLine :D

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Harley, love this thread & I absolutely love all the new pics. You are such a clever lass! ;-)

I already put in one request so I'm probably not allowed another but if you do any more bondage I would love one with your wrists strapped down to the arms of a chair and you wearing a ball gag. You know, if you get around to it

;-)

YOU ARE DA BEST!!!

Hmm for that one I will need my photographer's help (can't exactly take a selfie when my hands are all tied up, can I?) and he's busy working jobs the rest of the month, so I might not be able to do that for another few weeks. I'll try to remember it though.

And Happy, here's the hot dog eating picture.

001.jpg

You're so fucking cute, it's untrue.

Miss Harley, if I fluttered my eyelashes and asked real nice, could I have the "bookworm" style photo we discussed, ohhhh..... feels like a lifetime ago now?

Feel free to let me know if it takes more than fluttering. :lovebunny: