• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I apologize if I missed something along the way, but I'd love to see Harley in nothing but knee high boots, a bow tie, and a smile. Call me crazy but hey, that's just me.

Hey, that actually sounds pretty good! Hopefully she can do that. :thumbsup:

Harley is fun. For doing all of these requests, hopefully people are joining her site and giving her some thanks.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
- Style and straighten your hair really pretty, wear a blue dress, put on dark red lipstick and kiss a shiny red apple.

Thxokbai

Sans blue dress as we discussed previously since I don't have one, and my hair is styled but not straightened. Still, I think they came out pretty good!

Apple01.jpg

Apple02.jpg

Apple03.jpg

Apple04.jpg

Harley Spencer

Sans blue dress as we discussed previously since I don't have one, and my hair is styled but not straightened. Still, I think they came out pretty good!

It is totally not the apple I'd want to put my mouth on... :D

Also, damn your eyes look dreamy in those pics. Also your hair looks pretty great done up like that. :)

And... damn. You're surprisingly flexible in those followup pics. Hope to see more of that! :o

Edit:

Hmm, which I guess makes room for a new request... pics of exactly how far apart you can spread your legs! :D

Last edited:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8376509, member: 579739"]
Ballerina05.jpg

you make such a beautiful ballerina!

Rey C.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8376509, member: 579739"]
Mac01.jpg

Some other girls came close. But May's Mac Girl of the Month is Harley Spencer! :clap:

This isn't me blowing smoke, but I have to say that you do a really good job of capturing the ideas that people come up with in your photos. Seriously. That one is going to become a screen wallpaper. :)

*Can't rep you yet so I owe you some for doing these. Thanks!*

Harley Spencer

Some other girls came close. But May's Mac Girl of the Month is Harley Spencer! :clap:

This isn't me blowing smoke, but I have to say that you do a really good job of capturing the ideas that people come up with in your photos. Seriously. That one is going to become a screen wallpaper. :)

*Can't rep you yet so I owe you some for doing these. Thanks!*

Great, I'm glad you like them! So sad that I can't do nudes for the actual site.

Rey C.

Great, I'm glad you like them! So sad that I can't do nudes for the actual site.

I agree. But I bet you could almost get away with the above shot if your nipple was hidden behind the screen. Audrey, the Mac Chick of the Month for April, is in her bra & panties in all of her shots. And you have a much more sultry and sexy look than her (and you photograph better). If they pick you, (no bull) I really think you'd end up being one of their most popular choices ever. Promise to let me know how this goes? I'm rootin' for ya! :thumbsup:

Ok Happy, here's my "home made" superhero costume. I know you said for it be stuff from around the house, like a blanket cape, but I was having trouble coming up with ideas. So I did Zatanna. Guess she's not really a superhero, but she is a comic character and I have most of the required items to put it together. Just lacking the bow tie, white gloves and proper jacket.

Zatanna01.jpg

Zatanna02.jpg

Zatanna03.jpg

Zatanna04.jpg

Zatanna05.jpg

Zatanna06.jpg

Zatanna07.jpg

Its prefect very sexy.

Harley Spencer

I agree. But I bet you could almost get away with the above shot if your nipple was hidden behind the screen. Audrey, the Mac Chick of the Month for April, is in her bra & panties in all of her shots. And you have a much more sultry and sexy look than her (and you photograph better). If they pick you, (no bull) I really think you'd end up being one of their most popular choices ever. Promise to let me know how this goes? I'm rootin' for ya! :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll need to get myself a hotel before doing it. That's where she shot her's, and according to the guidelines for submission on their website, they don't want models on a plain studio background, they want them in normal environments, which my apartment absolutely sucks for. So it may not be a while til I get to shoot it :( But I do want to!

but Harley has great nipplies! boo mac!

I know :( So sad.

Its prefect very sexy.

Jezusfuckinchrist! She's the best!

Thanks guys!

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8382787, member: 579739"]I know :( So sad.

in protest we should celebrate your nipples. perhaps by licking them? or if im not allowed to, we could just decorate them

jitna

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8383325, member: 579739"]Decorate them? That sounds like fun. What do you have in mind?

i was thinking we could do some fingerpainting. or maybe my tongue?

Decorate them? That sounds like fun. What do you have in mind?

You did already hang bells off them...

...hmm, add some whistles and you're all set! :D

Requests:

1. Sexily eat some fried chicken, or possibly a hotdog.
  2. Naked video game playing!
  3. Smoking a cigarette naked.
  4. You buried in blankets.
  5. You in what you just happen to be wearing.
  6. Pic(s) of something unexpected.

Last edited:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8376471, member: 579739"]Sans blue dress as we discussed previously since I don't have one, and my hair is styled but not straightened. Still, I think they came out pretty good!

Apple01.jpg

Apple02.jpg

Apple03.jpg

Apple04.jpg

I want to be your apple to eat me.

Requests:

1. Putting lotion on
2. Spanking
3. Turning/Making yourself into a human sundae or banana split
4. Would like to see you tied up and maybe gagged(ball, scarf, or with panties)
5. Some more pee shots maybe into or on some items