• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

No it was for what's going to be the main image for Erotic Art.

Ah. So I can at least be thankful all of the trouble and scratches weren't because of me! :D

So what did you use that was so hard to get off?

Darker lips are always harder to do since you have to be so careful not to get it outside the lines of your lips.

Again curious, why do you have to be careful not to go outside the lines? And why more so than with lighter lipstick?

Still waiting for that Manchester United kit, for you and for me :) Keep being superb babe.

Weren't you supposed to buy her one...? :confused:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Still waiting for that Manchester United kit, for you and for me :) Keep being superb babe.

If you're waiting for me to buy one, I'm sorry to disappoint but I won't be getting one.

Ah. So I can at least be thankful all of the trouble and scratches weren't because of me! :D

So what did you use that was so hard to get off?

Again curious, why do you have to be careful not to go outside the lines? And why more so than with lighter lipstick?

Weren't you supposed to buy her one...? :confused:

What did I use? That's a secret.

Because if I go outside the lines, since I already have naturally big lips it would make it look really fake. Kind of drag queenish. With lighter lipstick, it's not as big of a deal because I mostly just smudge that in instead of being all precise like I am with darker colors.

I'd rather keep her happy. I'm not much of a tease. :)

I'll keep that in mind.

Each to their own. Some sort of sticky sweet residue is required..... on Ms Spencer. I'll shut up.

What kind of sticky residue?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314117, member: 579739"]What did I use? That's a secret.

:( ... That's okay, I'll just be over here. Lying awake at night, dying from the curiosity.

:D

Hmm, something else I'm wondering about that you might be able to answer... You said it was for the main image for the erotic art section, so does that mean it's just one pic? No set or anything to go with it?

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314117, member: 579739"]Because if I go outside the lines, since I already have naturally big lips it would make it look really fake. Kind of drag queenish. With lighter lipstick, it's not as big of a deal because I mostly just smudge that in instead of being all precise like I am with darker colors.

Ah. Interesting.

I wondered because I've previously noticed some women, seemingly intentionally, applying lipstick past their actual lips. I was curious if there was some reason they shouldn't be doing that, or why it would be different with you. And yeah, that pretty much explains it. You have fuller, nicer lips than the women I've noticed doing that, so that would explain them doing it, and in your case you're worried about running into a "too much of a good thing" type of scenario.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314117, member: 579739"]I'll keep that in mind.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314117, member: 579739"]What kind of sticky residue?

Horseradish sauce?

Harley Spencer

:( ... That's okay, I'll just be over here. Lying awake at night, dying from the curiosity.

Hmm, something else I'm wondering about that you might be able to answer... You said it was for the main image for the erotic art section, so does that mean it's just one pic? No set or anything to go with it?

Ah. Interesting.

I wondered because I've previously noticed some women, seemingly intentionally, applying lipstick past their actual lips. I was curious if there was some reason they shouldn't be doing that, or why it would be different with you. And yeah, that pretty much explains it. You have fuller, nicer lips than the women I've noticed doing that, so that would explain them doing it, and in your case you're worried about running into a "too much of a good thing" type of scenario.

Horseradish sauce?

Nope, no full set, just one image.

Yeah some girls go outside their lip line for a fuller look. Thankfully I don't need much more fullness. And a lot of women use lip liner to help, which I don't, so that might be contributing to my staying in the lines problem. A few people have asked me before if I ever wear red lipstick, saying I have the perfect lips for it, and wondering why I don't. I just don't want to draw anymore attention to myself than I already do, and red lips are a bit too dramatic for my tastes.

Yuck, horseradish, no thank you.

Nope, no full set, just one image.

Huh. So all that work, all that cleanup, and scratches to boot... and just one pic? Is it at least a really cool pic that was totally worth it?

Yeah some girls go outside their lip line for a fuller look. Thankfully I don't need much more fullness. And a lot of women use lip liner to help, which I don't, so that might be contributing to my staying in the lines problem. A few people have asked me before if I ever wear red lipstick, saying I have the perfect lips for it, and wondering why I don't. I just don't want to draw anymore attention to myself than I already do, and red lips are a bit too dramatic for my tastes.

Okay, another question: Why don't you use lip liner? (yes, I am very curious and find stuff like this interesting :D)

Also, I've never been a huge fan of red lipstick. I've seen you in it in a few sets (like the last July 4th), and it looked good there, but for the most part I think softer colors look better anyway. :dunno:

Harley Spencer

Huh. So all that work, all that cleanup, and scratches to boot... and just one pic? Is it at least a really cool pic that was totally worth it?

Okay, another question: Why don't you use lip liner? (yes, I am very curious and find stuff like this interesting :D)

Also, I've never been a huge fan of red lipstick. I've seen you in it in a few sets (like the last July 4th), and it looked good there, but for the most part I think softer colors look better anyway. :dunno:

Yeah I think it was worth it, at least I hope so.

Mostly just because I think lip liner is kind of a waste. I have no purpose for it. I don't want my lips to really be defined, which is kind of the purpose for that. Plus I'd rather draw more focus to my eyes, so if I go heavy on the lips then it'd look like I'm completely caked in makeup.

Yeah I think it was worth it, at least I hope so.

You know, if you sent me the pic I could let you know and maybe put your mind at ease... :shy:

Mostly just because I think lip liner is kind of a waste. I have no purpose for it. I don't want my lips to really be defined, which is kind of the purpose for that. Plus I'd rather draw more focus to my eyes, so if I go heavy on the lips then it'd look like I'm completely caked in makeup.

Your eyes are pretty damned spectacular. (Have I mentioned lately how much I like the brown? :)) But then, so are your lips...

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8313783, member: 579739"]Look how pink my tongue looks!

Goth04.jpg

gladly

After reading and watching this thread the only thing that keeps coming to mind is....

Picture Scenario:

Fully clothed (no sexy skin needed), no makeup, messy hair, holding a sign that reads:

" HappyHapyJoyJoy slow your roll fella, geez. "

With a distressed look on your face.

Harley Spencer

You know, if you sent me the pic I could let you know and maybe put your mind at ease... :shy:

Your eyes are pretty damned spectacular. (Have I mentioned lately how much I like the brown? :)) But then, so are your lips...

I'm not sure if you've mentioned it recently, but you've certainly made it known before :) Thank you.

After reading and watching this thread the only thing that keeps coming to mind is....

Picture Scenario:

Fully clothed (no sexy skin needed), no makeup, messy hair, holding a sign that reads:

Aww but I like Happy!

So is that a request? I can do it anyway if that's what you'd like.

Luv this thread. You are so gorgeous Harley!

Thank you :o So are you!

A lot of thank´s... I am a Spanish follower of yours. Sorry, my English is very bad.

Oh that's ok, your English seems just fine to me :) Glad you like the pictures!

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314921, member: 579739"]

Aww but I like Happy! So is that a request? I can do it anyway if that's what you'd like.

No it's ok, carry on. ;)

Picture Scenario:

Why? :confused: Because I've made a bunch of requests? It's not like I'm badgering her to do them. Heck, I've flat out said I'm more than fine with her not doing or back burnering any of my requests she wants. I doubt she's ever felt very pressured by me. If it's just the amount I talk to her, well... Harley seems pretty okay with my inane jibber-jabber :D. Anytime she wants me to shut up a bit she'd just have to say the word.

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314921, member: 579739"]Aww but I like Happy!

:o

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8314921, member: 579739"]I'm not sure if you've mentioned it recently, but you've certainly made it known before :) Thank you.

:) You're welcome.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
uh-oh, this thread seems to have slowed down and we dont want that. how about some Harley the ballerina?

Harley Spencer

uh-oh, this thread seems to have slowed down and we dont want that. how about some Harley the ballerina?

I could do that, I have plenty of tutus :)

But no worries, I still have plenty of requests to fulfill. I've made a list of every request made and cross them off as I go. Looks like I still have 21 more to go (including ballerina:) ), though some I may or may not get to at all depending on money and whatnot, such as Thor and Manchester United.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Not so much nude pics, but since you're in NYC now, have you thought about doing some candid poses around hotspots in the city? We don't want to get you arrested, so at most, maybe suggestive poses but nothing that would set off any red lights... or handcuffs (unless you're into handcuffs :D). Just some fun outdoor poses to throw in with some of these others ideas.