• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

ban-one

Works for panties
She is pretty devastating. Although the only Cybertronian in any canon that I ever found sexy enough to compare to Harls would be Blackarachnia. She deserved better than a sap like Silverbolt. Yes, I know nobody has a clue what I'm on about. I'm fine with it.

Um..., I do. :shy: And interestingly enough, I had a similar thought involving Arcee, followed by another that was "Nah, that's not really possible."

Re : TransFan - I should be grateful I didn't put "Tranny" then, as the fandom do refer to themselves as Trannies sometimes, presumably because they think it's like "Trekkies."

:picardfacepalm:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Pretty sure Ace was playing for laughs, Gizmo.

She is pretty devastating. Although the only Cybertronian in any canon that I ever found sexy enough to compare to Harls would be Blackarachnia. She deserved better than a sap like Silverbolt. Yes, I know nobody has a clue what I'm on about. I'm fine with it.

Re : TransFan - I should be grateful I didn't put "Tranny" then, as the fandom do refer to themselves as Trannies sometimes, presumably because they think it's like "Trekkies."

No, Ace used to have me on ignore. He doesn't like me. In my original thread about this in 2012 where I was doing this in exchange for votes, he came along and said, "Why would I vote for the only OCSM I have ever put on ignore?" Maybe he did the boobjob for laughs, but the only one laughing is him.

also "transfan" sounds like something completely different in this context.

Ah shit. As soon as I read Stiffy's post I was gonna make a transsexual joke, asking what his love of ladyboys has to do with the rest of his post... :(

Shall we not go to the gutter so quickly?

It's probably because I know him well, but when I read it, I knew Stiffy was referring to Transformers.

I knew it too... that's what would have made it so much fun! :bawling:

Although the only Cybertronian in any canon that I ever found sexy enough to compare to Harls would be Blackarachnia. She deserved better than a sap like Silverbolt. Yes, I know nobody has a clue what I'm on about. I'm fine with it.

Beast Wars. I used to know someone who worked on it, and the other various associated CGI shows.

P.S. Thundercats > Transformers > GI Joe

:D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Pretty sure Ace was playing for laughs, Gizmo.
Yeah I figured that, too. I just didn't want to give him that laugh (because he can do better), but state my point about her flawless bewbs. :D

I probably should have put a smiley in my post that I got the joke.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

really? i like the nobel Silverbolt with the villainess Blackarachnia

No, Ace used to have me on ignore. He doesn't like me. In my original thread about this in 2012 where I was doing this in exchange for votes, he came along and said, "Why would I vote for the only OCSM I have ever put on ignore?"

Ah. Before my time, dear heart. Well, that's the line and I'm sticking to it.

P.S. Thundercats > Transformers > GI Joe

GI Joe can suck my plums. The only thing I liked about that was Chris Latta doing Cobra Commander. I used to like Thundercats quite a bit, but it was one of my ex's "things" so obviously now it's dead to me.

Yeah I figured that, too. I just didn't want to give him that laugh (because he can do better), but state my point about her flawless bewbs. :D

Any excuse to compliment Ms Spencer on her really rather lovely jubblies is to be commended.

really? i like the nobel Silverbolt with the villainess Blackarachnia

I thought Silverbolt was a complete blowhard and really presumptive at times. BA was a badass, but he still wanted to protect her, and she didn't need it. Silverbolt's the kind of guy that's very "my lady" and will spend a fortune on a nice three course meal and good wine, but I always saw Blackarachnia with someone fun. Someone that would show her action. Someone that would dive headfirst into battle without a seconds thought. Someone impetuous, exciting, rebellious. In fact, were it not for the insurmountable age difference, her and Hot Rod would have made a great couple.

Just for you, ban-one.

I'll stop this senseless derail now, before my mod duties kick in and I have to have serious words with myself.

Stiffy, you give me the weirdest half-smiles with some of the things you say.

I, on the other hand, make her make this face...

You confuse me:

confused.jpg

Which is adorable enough that I still feel that it's something of accomplishment! :D

So are you guys saying you want to see me dress up as a transformer? I don't know how that'd work. Do they make sexy transformer costumes?

You could make your own robot costume out of cardboard boxes and tinfoil!

Uh, is it weird that I was considering requesting that before Stiffy even brought up Transformers...? :confused:

Harley Spencer

I, on the other hand, make her make this face...

Which is adorable enough that I still feel that it's something of accomplishment! :D

You could make your own robot costume out of cardboard boxes and tinfoil!

Uh, is it weird that I was considering requesting that before Stiffy even brought up Transformers...? :confused:

No I don't think it's weird.

I was thinking this earlier but forgot to mention it. Last night I watched Anchorman 2, I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but at one point Steve Carell and Kristen Wig were standing there and making faces at each other, and it reminded me of the reaction shots in here. Actually made me feel like a total weirdo for a second. Here's the clip, they do the faces thing around the 20 second mark:

I was thinking this earlier but forgot to mention it. Last night I watched Anchorman 2, I'm not sure if you've seen it yet...

I have not. Liked the first one, but haven't gotten around to the second one yet. Plan to though...

...but at one point Steve Carell and Kristen Wig were standing there and making faces at each other, and it reminded me of the reaction shots in here. Actually made me feel like a total weirdo for a second.

:1orglaugh I assure you, you're not a weirdo. Of course I, on the other hand, am a total weirdo. Hey, it was me who made the requests after all. :) Of course... those pics do seem to have been pretty popular, so there's that! :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I thought Silverbolt was a complete blowhard and really presumptive at times. BA was a badass, but he still wanted to protect her, and she didn't need it. Silverbolt's the kind of guy that's very "my lady" and will spend a fortune on a nice three course meal and good wine, but I always saw Blackarachnia with someone fun. Someone that would show her action. Someone that would dive headfirst into battle without a seconds thought. Someone impetuous, exciting, rebellious. In fact, were it not for the insurmountable age difference, her and Hot Rod would have made a great couple.

sure he was no Dinobot, but who is?

Stiffy, you give me the weirdest half-smiles with some of the things you say.

So are you guys saying you want to see me dress up as a transformer? I don't know how that'd work. Do they make sexy transformer costumes?

well a quick google image search brought these:
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv234/fix-chan/100_0692.jpg
http://www.autoassembly.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AA2011-Cosplay-Blackarachnia.jpg
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attac...1249529433-blackarachnia-cosplay-arach_01.jpg
http://hegeekshegeek.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/arcee.jpg

so...maybe?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Transformers, cardboard, tin foil. Come on guys, Give the woman a break. Is this what you ask your women to do to get you horny. Keep it simple.

Harley, chose a sexy outfit and put it on. Draw what you look like in it and photograph both. Artistic skills not necessary.

sure he was no Dinobot, but who is?

Grimlock?

Transformers, cardboard, tin foil. Come on guys, Give the woman a break. Is this what you ask your women to do to get you horny. Keep it simple.

Who said anything about horny? For me this topic is more about having fun, and seeing Harley do some quirky things that hopefully are fun for her too and let her get a little creative. I'm a member of her site (last I checked so are Stiffy and jitna) so I get to see her be sexy in at least two photo sets and a video each week. Thus I say bring on the silly! :D

And with me at least I'm sure she knows that if I suggested anything she didn't wanna do, or that would take too much time or be too costly that I'd be more than fine with her saying no. But I also know that Harley likes doing elaborate, creative things. If every request were just "Nude in such and such a position!" or "Wear this color underwear!" I get the feeling it'd probably end up being a bit boring for her and... well, just more shooting which she already does frequently for her site. And in this case since she'd be following requests instead of doing her own thing, it'd probably less fulfilling since one of the things she likes about shooting is the prep and coming up with outfits and ideas and whatnot... the creative aspect of it. And that's why I've been leaving a lot of my requests a little bit open, so I can see what she does with them. Which I think would be more fun for her, and it's certainly more fun for me, since I like to see her express herself.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I have regarding all this... :dunno:

Harley, chose a sexy outfit and put it on. Draw what you look like in it and photograph both. Artistic skills not necessary.

You're in luck, because Harley has some pretty kick ass talent in that area...

Harley Spencer

Hmm.. Not quite sexy enough for my taste.

Draw what I like where? On the outfit, my body, or paper? Just a little confused on that one.

Grimlock?

Who said anything about horny? For me this topic is more about having fun, and seeing Harley do some quirky things that hopefully are fun for her too and let her get a little creative. I'm a member of her site (last I checked so are Stiffy and jitna) so I get to see her be sexy in at least two photo sets and a video each week. Thus I say bring on the silly! :D

And with me at least I'm sure she knows that if I suggested anything she didn't wanna do, or that would take too much time or be too costly that I'd be more than fine with her saying no. But I also know that Harley likes doing elaborate, creative things. If every request were just "Nude in such and such a position!" or "Wear this color underwear!" I get the feeling it'd probably end up being a bit boring for her and... well, just more shooting which she already does frequently for her site. And in this case since she'd be following requests instead of doing her own thing, it'd probably less fulfilling since one of the things she likes about shooting is the prep and coming up with outfits and ideas and whatnot... the creative aspect of it. And that's why I've been leaving a lot of my requests a little bit open, so I can see what she does with them. Which I think would be more fun for her, and it's certainly more fun for me, since I like to see her express herself.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the impression I have regarding all this... :dunno:

You're in luck, because Harley has some pretty kick ass talent in that area...

I like both the sexy and fun ones, so long as neither costs too much money or no money at all.

ban-one

Works for panties

There's the reasoning behind my second thought. I'm pretty sure that Transformers' costumes available for purchase would be intended for kids, and those adults wear would be custom made by (or for) the wearer.

However, if you'd like to try, you may be able to pull off a reasonable facsimile to the Arcee I was thinking of. The silver being her 'skin,' the black being a nylon-based undergarment, and the blue being her outer garments. What you can't see in the picture is that her blue top is like sports bra in the back despite looking like an open vest in the front, and she's wearing blue, knee-high, high-heeled boots with a few pink highlights.

Harley Spencer

There's the reasoning behind my second thought. I'm pretty sure that Transformers' costumes available for purchase would be intended for kids, and those adults wear would be custom made by (or for) the wearer.

However, if you'd like to try, you may be able to pull off a reasonable facsimile to the Arcee I was thinking of. The silver being her 'skin,' the black being a nylon-based undergarment, and the blue being her outer garments. What you can't see in the picture is that her blue top is like sports bra in the back despite looking like an open vest in the front, and she's wearing blue, knee-high, high-heeled boots with a few pink highlights.

Lingerie inspired by transformers wouldn't be too difficult, but it all depends on the particular transformer. For the one you're pointing out, I'd have to buy blue boots and a blue sports bra, as I have neither, and boots aren't cheap.

And actually, if you google "sexy transformers costumes", you'll find that there are actually a few for women, but most of them are of Bumblebee. Even for those, I wouldn't want to spend the money on it. I'd never use or wear it again.

So all in all, doing costumes is something that I'm much more likely to decline for requests since it requires a decent bit of money. Doing other things that I'd need to buy stuff for, like whipped cream, donuts, etc. isn't as big a deal since those are usually between $1 and $3. As I mentioned in my OP, I'm happy to do any request (it's fun and I enjoy doing it) so long as it's within my means, and money is one of those means.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey! I saw that.
I stick to it. :p

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8303324, member: 579739"]So are you guys saying you want to see me dress up as a transformer? I don't know how that'd work. Do they make sexy transformer costumes?
If not then just buckle up a real looking fake cock and go as a real tranny. ;) Futa-Harley. :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Draw what I like where? On the outfit, my body, or paper? Just a little confused on that one.

You could put the outfit on and look in a mirror and draw on a piece of paper what you look like. Draw it in a pose if you want. Doesn't matter if it is drawn in pencil or crayons. You may want to pick a favorite photo of yours and just draw that without dressing up. It's up to you. Just show the drawing and original image that inspired it.