• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Here's the gum one to see how many I could fit in my mouth. I started off with 8 pieces of Bubblicious and a 50 piece 5 Gum with 25 left (bought it a while ago).

gum1.jpg

gum2.jpg

Pic with it in my mouth. I managed all 8 pieces of Bubblicious and 4 pieces of Wrigley's 5. I could've fit more, but the taste of strawberry mixed with mint is such a terrible combo.

gum3.jpg

And here's a pic of what how big it is. Ew.

gum4.jpg

Had to brush my teeth afterward. Nastiness.

Had to brush my teeth afterward. Nastiness.

Sorry 'bout that. :(

If it helps... best thread ever! :D

Hmm, between the gum pics and the uvula pics I gotta say, you really do have a great mouth. Even when it's stuffed with a pile of gum thus giving you chipmunk cheeks (which is totally adorable by the way :)).

Hows about you sitting on the toilet while reading a batman comic book, plus theres a bookmark in the pages and on the bookmark it says, RASQ IS COOL!

:)

It can be as obscure as you want it to be, feel free to throw whatever idea you have at me.

OK, here goes. For my own amusement and the amusement of a couple of other strange Englishmen. I play football with a few lads on Monday nights and I like to use the medium of sexy ladies to amuse them or send them messages. I would be very happy with a creation of this image, with levels of potential complication depending on what you have to hand and how much effort it will require.

Brief - simplest
Please take a fansign piccy for me, with "THFC" written on your bewbs, and holding a piece of paper on which you have written the message :

Beep Beep Booker!

#MondayNightFootball​

Possible additional details
I have drawn a crude MSPaint rendering as a visual aid. And also because I thought it would be fun. Please ignore issues like scale, the fact I can't drawn for shit, the sizes of the objects, that I've given you an anime face instead of attempting real features.

(a) If at all possible, one hand could be holding the above sign, the other a pic (any pic) of retired pro wrestler Booker T. This pic would be a good example :
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce5527e09228e2296c0a9d0dd379e002/tumblr_n3427vfSkE1svsahho1_1280.jpg
If you consider that a waste of printing ink, I understand.
(b) If the daubing of "THFC" could be in blue, that would be awesome. If not, black is fine. It could do with not being red for sure.
(c) If you have a football / "soccer ball" then kneeling with it in the shot would complete the theme. If you don't have easy access to a soccer ball, then you needn't kneel in truth, adopt whatever position is comfortable... so to speak.
(d) Though I have drawn your MSPaint self wearing a blue pair of knickers, feel free to wear whatever you like on your bottom half. The only critical details are the sign and the bewbies. :boobies:

Please don't judge me too harshly by this lame doodle :
https://31.media.tumblr.com/347e305c068b187870cd2a5af8521126/tumblr_n342bk4sha1svsahho1_400.jpg

You're a good sport either way, and I'm sure this request has left you with the impression I might be two scones short of a tea party. :quack:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291092, member: 579739"]Alright I'm not really sure exactly what a horse face is supposed to look like, so here's my attempt. I think I look more like a Hitler than anything else.

photo%20%2865%29_m.jpg

Haha, close enough! xD

Philbert

Banned
You're a good sport either way, and I'm sure this request has left you with the impression I might be two scones short of a tea party. :quack:

Well... I can't speak for Ms Spencer, but that's the impression I get.:)

I am looking forward to seeing Ms Spencer bring these skewed images to life.

Harley Spencer

Here's my attempt at a "come at me bro" pose for Happy. I was going to do the typical arms back, chest out type thing but it looked terrible, especially with just the one hand since my other is needed for the camera. Anyway, here it is. I kind of look like I'm going to punch the phone...

comeatme.jpg

Am easy to please. A spread pussy shot would be nice.

Here's two! :)

085.jpg

066.jpg

Hows about you sitting on the toilet while reading a batman comic book, plus theres a bookmark in the pages and on the bookmark it says, RASQ IS COOL!

:)

I'll need to order a batman comic, but I can do it :) So it might not be for a while til I get this one shot.

OK, here goes. For my own amusement and the amusement of a couple of other strange Englishmen. I play football with a few lads on Monday nights and I like to use the medium of sexy ladies to amuse them or send them messages. I would be very happy with a creation of this image, with levels of potential complication depending on what you have to hand and how much effort it will require.

Brief - simplest
Please take a fansign piccy for me, with "THFC" written on your bewbs, and holding a piece of paper on which you have written the message :

Beep Beep Booker!

#MondayNightFootball​

Possible additional details
I have drawn a crude MSPaint rendering as a visual aid. And also because I thought it would be fun. Please ignore issues like scale, the fact I can't drawn for shit, the sizes of the objects, that I've given you an anime face instead of attempting real features.

(a) If at all possible, one hand could be holding the above sign, the other a pic (any pic) of retired pro wrestler Booker T. This pic would be a good example :
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce5527e09228e2296c0a9d0dd379e002/tumblr_n3427vfSkE1svsahho1_1280.jpg
If you consider that a waste of printing ink, I understand.
(b) If the daubing of "THFC" could be in blue, that would be awesome. If not, black is fine. It could do with not being red for sure.
(c) If you have a football / "soccer ball" then kneeling with it in the shot would complete the theme. If you don't have easy access to a soccer ball, then you needn't kneel in truth, adopt whatever position is comfortable... so to speak.
(d) Though I have drawn your MSPaint self wearing a blue pair of knickers, feel free to wear whatever you like on your bottom half. The only critical details are the sign and the bewbies. :boobies:

Please don't judge me too harshly by this lame doodle :
https://31.media.tumblr.com/347e305c068b187870cd2a5af8521126/tumblr_n342bk4sha1svsahho1_400.jpg

Ha ok I can do this. I don't think I have a soccer ball anywhere around here, so I'll just stick with the blue panties or shorts, THFC written on my boobs (I can do blue! have plenty of blue markers and stuff), and the sign.

Your drawing is cute.

Here's my attempt at a "come at me bro" pose for Happy. I was going to do the typical arms back, chest out type thing but it looked terrible, especially with just the one hand since my other is needed for the camera. Anyway, here it is. I kind of look like I'm going to punch the phone...

comeatme.jpg

That's actually a pretty good snarly face! Your phone better watch the fuck out! :D

I'll need to order a batman comic, but I can do it :) So it might not be for a while til I get this one shot.

I'm sure theres a comic book shop somewhere in your town. Either way, would be a hoot if you can make it happen :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291097, member: 579739"]
uvula.jpg

this pic gives me dirty thoughts. i would also like to point out i did not request this one

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291198, member: 579739"]
gum3.jpg

this ones cute too.

actually seeing this pic after the last one continues the dirty thought. almost a before and after.

how about we see that cute Harley butt in a VERY short skirt. very very short

ban-one

Works for panties
Even though you're not blonde, I think you'd make a good Harley Quinn:
Harley_Quinn_%28model_sheet%29.jpg

I really liked her and Poison Ivy in the animated Batman series :batman:

You know what they say about girls with small uvulas...? Absolutely nothing because most people don't even know what a uvula is. :D

I know it's not something only women have ;)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8291340, member: 579739"]Your drawing is cute.

Well, that's going in the bank, madam.

Yes, I'm easily pleased.

So you want to see her in a short skirt where her butt is hanging out the bottom? Huh, if I was gonna go down the road of having her butt hanging out of short bottoms I'd have gone with the other side of the coin and asked for Harley + Jean Shorts + "Plumber's" Crack... :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
So you want to see her in a short skirt where her butt is hanging out the bottom? Huh, if I was gonna go down the road of having her butt hanging out of short bottoms I'd have gone with the other side of the coin and asked for Harley + Jean Shorts + "Plumber's" Crack... :D

coin + "plumber's" crack =

Kw7s9Rq.gif

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Hmm... didn't you ask me to do this one last time too? Well good thing this time, I actually have someone who can help take photos so I can do things without my hands this time!

Yep, I asked for that last time, one of my all time favorite poses. I would also like a fan sign, and a holding-your-boobs shot, like this. I'm sure I could come up with a few more.

Harley Spencer

this pic gives me dirty thoughts. i would also like to point out i did not request this one

this ones cute too.

actually seeing this pic after the last one continues the dirty thought. almost a before and after.

You want me to gurgle your load?

I'll look through my collection and dig out the shortest skirt I can find.

Even though you're not blonde, I think you'd make a good Harley Quinn:
Harley_Quinn_%28model_sheet%29.jpg

I really liked her and Poison Ivy in the animated Batman series :batman:

I know it's not something only women have ;)

Some other people have said I'd make a good Harley Quinn before too. I've thought about it and might do it, but I'll have to buy stuff for it, so it'll probably be a while.

I could manage that.

coin + "plumber's" crack =

Kw7s9Rq.gif

What's the from?

Yep, I asked for that last time, one of my all time favorite poses. I would also like a fan sign, and a holding-your-boobs shot, like this. I'm sure I could come up with a few more.

Both are doable :)

Are... are you saying you want to toss coins into Harley's butt crack?
uhoh.gif

They might not stay. I've tried holding things in my butt crack before and I can't get my cheeks to stay together long enough :( I guess they like being spread open.