• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you like?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I've been thinking of starting this thread for a while now and have finally decided to do it... Based off a thread I made in 2012 where I took special requests from everyone in exchange for MissFO votes, this time I want to do the exact same thing, but just for fun!

Whatever you'd like to see me do, tell me and I'll do my best to get it as accurate as possible and post a photo! Whether it's a fan sign, playing with a carrot, trying to blow a bubble, or smashing a pie into my face. So long as it's within my means to do, I'm game! If I already have a photo of what you'd like to see, I'll post it (and likely post more than one :) ), and if I don't, I shoot it brand new just for you!

Here's some examples of requests I took back in 2012 to give you some inspiration ;)

Drizzling caramel all over my body
caramel022.jpg

Smashing a pie in my face
pie026.jpg

Coming up with a joke
jokes020.jpg

A feet sign for Maley
maley077.jpg

A fansign written on my body
rocker027.jpg

Making a sandwich wearing panties and sneakers
sammich020.jpg

Wearing my Thor t-shirt
thor017.jpg

Girl Scout cookies!
girlscoutcookies046.jpg

There were many, many more, too many to put in one post! Besides, it's time to make new ones! So who's first? Can anyone top pie face?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8289960, member: 579739"]I've been thinking of starting this thread for a while now and have finally decided to do it... Based off a thread I made in 2012 where I took special requests from everyone in exchange for MissFO votes, this time I want to do the exact same thing, but just for fun!

Just for fun, huh? Cool, because you obviously had my votes anyway. :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8289960, member: 579739"]Whatever you'd like to see me do, tell me and I'll do my best to get it as accurate as possible and post a photo!

I'm gonna need to think about this... :)

Very cool! :thumbsup:

Maybe you could one with a horse face (you know, pull your upper lip to your nose)? And please include your naked breasts into the picture because they are great.

K thanks! :)

How obscure am I allowed to be?? I mean, what if "just for fun" is fun for me but just leaves you shaking your head saying "What on Earth is all that about??" I get a massive kick out of fansigns or photos that are private jokes that literally myself and maybe the 1-2 people I show will appreciate, and nobody else.

If that's OK, I have an idea. If you're not averse to writing on yourself again.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and here i just got off your forum talking about the videos id like to see you do.

Wearing my Thor t-shirt
thor017.jpg

well, youve got you wearing a thor shirt, time to stop halfassing it. time to see you dress up as Thor. it is now Thor's Day after all

Harley Spencer

I'm guessing you don't have one of those pink plastic lawn flamingos, do you? Naaaah, probably not... I'll keep thinkin'... :D

Unfortunately I do not, but I wish I did. I had an idea years ago for a photo shoot involving a bunch of plastic pink flamingos and me dressing up as a sexy bird.

Very cool! :thumbsup:

Maybe you could one with a horse face (you know, pull your upper lip to your nose)? And please include your naked breasts into the picture because they are great.

K thanks! :)

My upper lip to my nose? Sounds like this will be a very unattractive photo, but I'll do it! :)

How obscure am I allowed to be?? I mean, what if "just for fun" is fun for me but just leaves you shaking your head saying "What on Earth is all that about??" I get a massive kick out of fansigns or photos that are private jokes that literally myself and maybe the 1-2 people I show will appreciate, and nobody else.

If that's OK, I have an idea. If you're not averse to writing on yourself again.

It can be as obscure as you want it to be, feel free to throw whatever idea you have at me.

and here i just got off your forum talking about the videos id like to see you do.

well, youve got you wearing a thor shirt, time to stop halfassing it. time to see you dress up as Thor. it is now Thor's Day after all

Mmm sounds like an expensive shot. This one might have to wait til I can get the right outfit and probably shoot an entire photo set of it.

See, now I'm wondering... is there a limit to the number of photos someone can ask for? Because what if I come up with something, ask for it, then I come up with a better idea later and I've already wasted the request!?

As many as you want!

And I want this thread to last forever. Not just a one time thing, or a few weeks or months, but pretty much as long as I'm active modeling, which could be who knows how long. As long as I still look pretty I guess, huh?

Unfortunately I do not, but I wish I did. I had an idea years ago for a photo shoot involving a bunch of plastic pink flamingos and me dressing up as a sexy bird.

Actually I was thinking of asking you to dress up in the nicest, most dignified clothes you can manage and pretend to ride it as though it were a horse...

... yes I'm still weird. :o

As many as you want!

And I want this thread to last forever. Not just a one time thing, or a few weeks or months, but pretty much as long as I'm active modeling, which could be who knows how long.

Oh... well that makes all the difference!

As long as I still look pretty I guess, huh?

So always.

And, well...

I would like to see a picture of...

... the maximum amount of chewing gum you can fit in your mouth at one time.

... your best "Come at me bro!" pose.

... you pretending to be a squirrel.

... you dressed up as an evil clown.

... you covered in [NOBABE]vanilla ice[/NOBABE] cream drinking a cup of tea.​

:D

Harley Spencer

Actually I was thinking of asking you to dress up in the nicest, most dignified clothes you can manage and pretend to ride it as though it were a horse...

... yes I'm still weird. :o

Oh... well that makes all the difference!

So always.

And, well...

I would like to see a picture of...

... the maximum amount of chewing gum you can fit in your mouth at one time.

... your best "Come at me bro!" pose.

... you pretending to be a squirrel.

... you dressed up as an evil clown.

... you covered in [NOBABE]vanilla ice[/NOBABE] cream drinking a cup of tea.​

:D

Those actually sound like fun! I'll start them tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the "come at me bro" pose, I'm probably the least aggressive person you'll ever meet, so I'll need to practice in the mirror first.

I still have all my bubble gum left over from my Pussy Licker set, so there's that. What if I run out of gum to stuff?

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8290154, member: 579739"]Those actually sound like fun! I'll start them tomorrow.

Hmm... it occurs to me that the [NOBABE]Vanilla Ice[/NOBABE] cream would probably be cold and uncomfortable. My original thinking was that the tea would help offset that, but probably not a lot. Maybe it should be vanilla pudding instead...? Then again, you did do that video with the ice cubes and you said it wasn't that bad... :dunno: ... it's up to you. I just like vanilla. I also like tea. And of course I like you too, but then you knew that. :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8290154, member: 579739"]I'm a little worried about the "come at me bro" pose, I'm probably the least aggressive person you'll ever meet, so I'll need to practice in the mirror first.

Hey, I'm not gonna complain if it looks a bit silly. In my opinion silly is probably better...

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8290154, member: 579739"]I still have all my bubble gum left over from my Pussy Licker set, so there's that. What if I run out of gum to stuff?

Hmm... substitute in mashed potatoes?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I was going to go with my standard request for eating a ham sandwich while wearing an Abe Lincoln hat. Somebody stole my thunder I see with the ham sandwich photo you posted.

Maybe you reading a racing form with a cigar. Wear one of those ugly checkered sports jackets and a hat. You know the look but please show boobies.

Two more ideas...

1) A picture of you totally naked holding a sign that says...

"Cosplayed as [NOBABE]Lady Godiva[/NOBABE]...
... won every costume contest ever!"​

2) A picture of you holding an ice cream cone and just staring at it, totally not licking it at all... just to tease jitna! :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Mmm sounds like an expensive shot. This one might have to wait til I can get the right outfit and probably shoot an entire photo set of it.

that sounds like a nice proposal to me. though id probably be willing to settle for just the helmet and the hammer

2) A picture of you holding an ice cream cone and just staring at it, totally not licking it at all... just to tease jitna! :D[/INDENT]

where will the ice cream be melting on?

Harley Spencer

Hmm... it occurs to me that the [NOBABE]Vanilla Ice[/NOBABE] cream would probably be cold and uncomfortable. My original thinking was that the tea would help offset that, but probably not a lot. Maybe it should be vanilla pudding instead...? Then again, you did do that video with the ice cubes and you said it wasn't that bad... :dunno: ... it's up to you. I just like vanilla. I also like tea. And of course I like you too, but then you knew that. :D

Hey, I'm not gonna complain if it looks a bit silly. In my opinion silly is probably better...

Hmm... substitute in mashed potatoes?

Maybe I'll go get another packet of gum. I have to go out anyway to return my redbox movie. And covered in ice cream should be ok. I handled the ice video and refrigerated lemon meringue pie just fine :)

I was going to go with my standard request for eating a ham sandwich while wearing an Abe Lincoln hat. Somebody stole my thunder I see with the ham sandwich photo you posted.

Maybe you reading a racing form with a cigar. Wear one of those ugly checkered sports jackets and a hat. You know the look but please show boobies.

I don't have either of those things :( How about reading a newspaper with a cigarette while wearing either a leather jacket or regular black blazer type jacket, unzipped?

Two more ideas...

1) A picture of you totally naked holding a sign that says...

"Cosplayed as [NOBABE]Lady Godiva[/NOBABE]...
... won every costume contest ever!"​

2) A picture of you holding an ice cream cone and just staring at it, totally not licking it at all... just to tease jitna! :D

I had to google who Lady Godiva was. Never knew about that before, she sounds like a heck of a lady. And good thing I totally have ice cream cones! Those little nutty butty ones or whatever they're called.

Hmm... didn't you ask me to do this one last time too? Well good thing this time, I actually have someone who can help take photos so I can do things without my hands this time!

Easy enough.

that sounds like a nice proposal to me. though id probably be willing to settle for just the helmet and the hammer

where will the ice cream be melting on?

The ice cream will be melting nowhere. I'll eat it after I tease you with the picture.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That's it! Breakfast with Harley. Newspaper, cup of coffee, bowl of cereal, ugly bathrobe, goofy slippers. Get a shot of the box so we can see what cereal you're eating. Nothing healthy like Kashi or granola shit. Something with a cartoon on it like Fruit Loops or Coco Puffs.