• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Were You Doing When I Hit 1500 Posts?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Watching the gate open at Aquaduct. I pounded that 5 horse every which way for that start of a lovely afternoon.

Race 1 Off at: 12:50 Track Condition: Fast Purse: $25,000 Race Type: Claiming
Age Restriction: Four Year Old and Upward
Sex Restriction: Open
Distance: Six Furlongs On The Dirt

Program # Horse Jockey Win Place Show
5 Shmooz Talker Keiber J. Coa $27.40 $10.60 $4.70
6 Chasing Moonlight David Cohen $3.60 $2.50
4 Catalan Rajiv Maragh $2.70

Winning Time: 1:10.77

Also Ran: 3 - Swiss Tart, 1 - Ultimo Principe, 2 - Copy My Swagger

Wager Type Winning Numbers Payoff
$2 Exacta 5-6 $93.00
$2 Superfecta 5-6-4-3 $757.00
$2 Trifecta 5-6-4 $280.50

Winning Owner: Two Tone Farms
Winning Trainer: David A. Cannizzo
Winning Breeder: Buck Pond Farm, Inc.

I was on standby at work, waiting for Teamsters to get there so we could do our work.

Not my fault you're a noob "Master"... but rehoming me!? :'< I feel unwanted...

You're definitely not unwanted! In fact, I got you a nice pen, complete with new bedding a blanket, and clean food and water bowls for when you arrive. You'll be so happy here! :lovecoupl

- - - Updated - - -

I was on standby at work, waiting for Teamsters to get there so we could do our work.

Not my fault you're a noob "Master"... but rehoming me!? :'< I feel unwanted...

You're definitely not unwanted! In fact, I got you a nice pen, complete with new bedding a blanket, and clean food and water bowls for when you arrive. You'll be so happy here! :lovecoupl

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Playing Skyrim.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I didn't know this was a contest. :)

While I'm flattered you like my post because I do try to be funny occasionally (even if I often fail at it), I would like to humbly request you give the pass to somebody else if you would. My internet connection speed is so slow as to be almost completely wasted on it. I would be denying somebody else that could enjoy it while getting little benefit for myself.

You're one of the best guys on the board. You deserve a better internet connection! ;)

Btw I didn't know this was a contest either. :crash:

Last edited by a moderator:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Contemplating my role in the world and whether the job, the economic status and the effort to make ends meet and just survive is worth it.

It is.

I was probably playing Duck Duck Goose.

I remember when I was a kid and the teacher at school would make us play that game. I hated it. Usually when I was forced to be the one going around I would just keep saying "duck, duck, duck...." until I got all the way around the circle.