• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Were You Doing When I Hit 1500 Posts?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I was looking out the window reminiscing about this one time, at band camp........

I believe I was working although "working" may be a stretch since I was probably in the process of trying to make heads or tails over some accounting software when you hit the big 1,500. Still much congratulations Miss Deep!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I was thinking, wow, in another 500 posts, she'll get a thread, about her hitting 2000 posts.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Dropping the kids off @ the pool.

I was balls deep...

...with the usual shit here at work. :crash:

Caught up in Big dick matters :(

LucyOHara

How the hell did you escape???

This is unacceptable, I´m going to have to get a more secure cage....

Also... I may have promised to send you instead of a tshirt to someone... just saying.
Not my fault you're a noob "Master"... but rehoming me!? :'< I feel unwanted...

Ooh were they the kind with the frosting?
YES! The white and pink ones! :D

Can we give you 1500 spanks, Sabrina!? :D

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Probably grilling some kind of cheese sandwich like a grilled cheese sandwich.

SabrinaDeep

I don't know what I was doing when you posted that.

When I was just reading that I was scratching the bottom of my foot through my sock in case you were curious.

LOL GRATS! You just got yourself a 2 weeks pass to my site. PM me if you want it.

Thanks to everybody who answered. Others were funny and worth the hidden prize, but d-rock got it this time.The Fonz would have got it too, but i can't bribe him plus Petra asked me not to because he's already working little for not saying nada.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was on my motorcycle, heading back home after hearing a band in the studio in Chicago.

I could tell you which band, but then I'd have to kill you. Super secret album release coming...

Was it the Jonas Brothers, you homo?

LOL GRATS! You just got yourself a 2 weeks pass to my site. PM me if you want it.

Thanks to everybody who answered. Others were funny and worth the hidden prize, but d-rock got it this time.The Fonz would have got it too, but i can't bribe him plus Petra asked me not to because he's already working little for not saying nada.

I didn't know this was a contest. :)

While I'm flattered you like my post because I do try to be funny occasionally (even if I often fail at it), I would like to humbly request you give the pass to somebody else if you would. My internet connection speed is so slow as to be almost completely wasted on it. I would be denying somebody else that could enjoy it while getting little benefit for myself.

The truth was still gettig over my ex wife...

And looking for a girlfriend....

Thought I found one but It wasn't true....