• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what was the worst pain you've ever felt?

its funny that this thread is up now.

i had the WORST freaking pain in my entire life on monday. basically my leg got caught in a hole on my mattress cover while i was sleeping. so i basically unconsciously twisted my ankle as i turned my body (while sleeping).

the result being the worst freaking pain, where my ankle sprained. usually, this isn't THAT painful by itself, but the pain was compounded due to the fact that i already have achilles tendonitis. my muscles from my ankle to the calf contracted or something and caused me the most terrible pain ive ever felt. it lasted about 2 mins, and it was just the absolute worst.

this sounds so trivial compared to many of the experiences on here. but trust me, no one would want it to happen to them.

Was almost crushed to death once at work. Broke my pelvis in two places and a bone near my groin. Took me over a month to start walking again. I gained 60+ pounds.

It happened on the first day of the job too!

Facetious

Moderated
the dentist was drilling one of my teeth and the area wasn't numb enough and I could feel it from that nerve in my tooth all the way down to my toes.. it hurt like hell.. [/url] My late father just plain didn't like novicaine. <sp ?) He would have his cavities drilled without any pain killers or sedatives ! :shocked: Could you imagine ? There's something to be said for the older generations - tough as hell !

MM - Don't you just love that tooth grinder and the pungent odor of misty grinded cavity + tooth + blood ? :uohs: :pukey:
I also have heart issues and have felt very unpleasant chest pains that just about have stopped me in my tracks wondering if was about to die..

Do you have fluxuating blood pressure readings ?
Are you on blood pressure medication ?
How about diet ? Do you try to stay away from greasy, high cholesterol type foods ?

- Just curious

PM answer(s) if you like

Facetious

Moderated
It's a funny thing how the body has a natural ability to go into shock in certain instances. I can't tell you how many times that I've had friends etc. get severely injured and report that they didn't feel a thing !

It's a funny thing how the body has a natural ability to go into shock in certain instances. I can't tell you how many times that I've had friends etc. get severely injured and report that they didn't feel a thing !

Jup, that's true. When the body goes into shock, it normally sets free a lot of hormones, from the brain (beta-endorphines especially to be exact) and the adrenal medulla (stress hormones like adrenaline). If you get the "full package", you're mostly wide awake and don't feel much until the hormones are metabolized. Mainly the case if you chop of a limb or stuff like that. I've seen that happen to someone (not the limb-chopping, the hormones).
If your injury is internal however or not characterized by a foreign interference (say for example you have a really bad migraine and didn't chop of your finger with a cleaver), the endorphines are mostly released just before you collapse, but not right away, while stress hormones won't be released at all (in most cases).

Depends on how your body works or what kind of pain or injury your experiencing. Normally a shock comes with something a German physician would call a "Kreislaufzusammenbruch" (or a Japanese junkankishikkan, a mild circulatory collapse), a concept shunned by most American physicians, as for most American physicians a shock often is a circulatory collapse (what German physicians call a "Schock" or "Kreislaufschock" and is often deadly). However, in that case the body does not release adrenaline and thus you pass out or go to sleep when the pain or the exhaustion from the pain becomes too much. And believe me, that's no fun. I have to carry my pain meds with me everywhere I go in case it hits (which is about twice a month). Has its good sides though. If you're getting used to something like that, the trips to the dentist or things like that aren't half as scary as in earlier years. ;)

Bee sting

Nope, I value freedom and my daughter too much to have given either of those away for that temporary satisfaction. The fun part was my slut ex wife having to explain to our 7 year old daughter why the ex and I were divorcing.

Of course, I then had to tell my daughter the truth 7 years later when she asked me.

And to think, when I caught those two in bed, there was actually a .40 pistol tucked in the small of my back (I was a cop at the time)

H

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I bet she had fun explaining that.

There is always a crime of passion or temporary insanity.

I'm bi-polar, so I already have an excuse. ;)

I bet she had fun explaining that.

There is always a crime of passion or temporary insanity.

I'm bi-polar, so I already have an excuse. ;)

That is so brave of you to come on here and admit something like that. That you are so confident in your sexuality to admit that you're bi-

oh.... bi-POLAR...

Carry on.

H

Rode my mountain bike off the side of a hill......very steep hill......hit a very large jump.......seriously flew through the air for a good ten seconds before landing......broke my collarbone, sprained a wrist........hurt to breathe for about a month.

Anal sex without lube when I really wasn't into it.