• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what was the worst pain you've ever felt?

Spleen

Banned?
Got a tattoo from my ribs to the side of my stomach. Ribs didn't hurt, but the stomach was unbelievably painful. No pain no gain. Usually have a high tolerance to pain, so nothing else comes to mind.

One of these probably:

I took gravy out of the microwave and spilled it on my wrist. It oozed nasty stuff for several weeks. The scar seems to be permanent.

I hit my head playing hallway football in high school. The doc who stitched me up thought it was amusing that he could see the bone.

I got hit by a car (that ran a red light) while jogging, bounced off the guy's windshield. Twenty stitches, but at least the moron's wndshield was toast. Then when I got to the ER, they shoved a catheter up my urethra. That might have been worse.

Watching England play in the recent World Cup

Hernia operation.

My nether regions were shaved (dry for some reason) by a "dial-a-sumo" nurse, the op was carried out, I was kicked out fully loaded with drugs 2 hours later after being told I'd be able to get back to normality in a week.

What followed was 3 weeks of excruciating pain where I could barely walk, sleep, piss or shit without feeling like the entire lower half of my body was on fire. The "special" painkillers I had prescribed barely took the edge off the pain.

Hernia operation.

My nether regions were shaved (dry for some reason) by a "dial-a-sumo" nurse, the op was carried out, I was kicked out fully loaded with drugs 2 hours later after being told I'd be able to get back to normality in a week.

What followed was 3 weeks of excruciating pain where I could barely walk, sleep, piss or shit without feeling like the entire lower half of my body was on fire. The "special" painkillers I had prescribed barely took the edge off the pain.

I'll agree with out on this one... had one repaired about 10 years ago, my entire abdominal region down to my crotch felt like it had been hit by a truck, and looked it too. Took about a month for the bruising and swelling to disipate, and about another 2-3 months to get back to semi-normal.:surprise:

Anal sex without lube when I really wasn't into it.

Not that it would have subbed as a good lube but the jackhammer didn't at least give you a good tonguing down there first?? I'm not much into anal but if a chick is going to take one for the team and let you play pokemon down there...at least be gentleman enough to lick the thing good for her first.:facepalm:

Or maybe it wasn't that kind of party?:dunno:

I had a severe sinus infection. It made half of my face swell. It was a throbbing pain like someone was beating my face repeatedly.

I'll agree with out on this one... had one repaired about 10 years ago, my entire abdominal region down to my crotch felt like it had been hit by a truck, and looked it too. Took about a month for the bruising and swelling to disipate, and about another 2-3 months to get back to semi-normal.:surprise:

I thought it was just me that took ages to overcome something that a lot of people seemingly get over in a couple of weeks but I'm relieved to know I wasn't alone! Mine was roughly 10 years ago too. I vividly remember watching Wrestlemania 17 through the night because I couldn't sleep (well that's the excuse anyway)

The only thing that ever came close was having my tonsils removed but in all honesty that was chicken shit compared to the hernia op.

A broken heart beats the hell out of getting smacked in the eye socket by a fastball, being stabbed in the hand, or falling out off the roof. Good thing about it, however, is that the heart grows colder each time it happens.

I broke 5 vertebrae in my neck and back in a rollover accident. I had to lay in a hospital bed for 3 days waiting for the surgeon to get ready for a surgery. After 9 hours of surgery 2 titanium rods and 15 screws he put everything back together. 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 months in a brace and still now 3 years later some days I have alot of back pain but at least I didn't end up paralyzed.

I broke 5 vertebrae in my neck and back in a rollover accident. I had to lay in a hospital bed for 3 days waiting for the surgeon to get ready for a surgery. After 9 hours of surgery 2 titanium rods and 15 screws he put everything back together. 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 months in a brace and still now 3 years later some days I have alot of back pain but at least I didn't end up paralyzed.

Ouch! You win:clap: