• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what was the worst pain you've ever felt?

I broke 5 vertebrae in my neck and back in a rollover accident. I had to lay in a hospital bed for 3 days waiting for the surgeon to get ready for a surgery. After 9 hours of surgery 2 titanium rods and 15 screws he put everything back together. 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 months in a brace and still now 3 years later some days I have alot of back pain but at least I didn't end up paralyzed.

Ouch! You win:clap:

Yeah, I think I agree with Bearded Menace there...sounds absolutely horrific

Not that it would have subbed as a good lube but the jackhammer didn't at least give you a good tonguing down there first?? I'm not much into anal but if a chick is going to take one for the team and let you play pokemon down there...at least be gentleman enough to lick the thing good for her first.:facepalm:

Or maybe it wasn't that kind of party?:dunno:

He is a good customer, but I guess not a gentleman. He had my spit on him, but that was about it. He never goes down on me in any way, so there was none of that.

He is a very handsome and well built black dude. Hot guy. Sadist too. Gets off on seeing tears.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Having blood clots in my lungs, felt like well actually blood was forming in my lungs so breathing was quite difficult. So struggling to breath is probably the worst pain I have felt.