• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

commercials on streaming videos..they always run smoothly but whatever I am watching won't be.

I have got to agree with the commercials during streaming videos. Then the video buffers every 10 seconds. Sometimes you can refresh the page and it will skip the advertisement.

lack of consideration for others.
lack of discipline.
lack of personal accountability.

I have got to agree with the commercials during streaming videos. Then the video buffers every 10 seconds. Sometimes you can refresh the page and it will skip the advertisement.

:dito:
Especially on YOUTUBE. They have gotten way put of control!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Right now the blatant lies of the oil companies have me pissed off.

Shut down a pipeline... (Chevron) Well wasn't that well timed.
Diesel plant burned... (Chevron) How the hell does that affect gasoline prices, but not the others states?
Using up supplies before the winter blend... Yet another lie. There is no summer/winter blend. It's all one crap blend Why else would I get better mileage from Las Vegas gas?
We have to wait until the 31st before we can make the winter blend... There's CARBs greedy fingers taking bribes right there!
Torrance plant (Am-Pm/BP) shut down for 1 fucking day...!!!!! How the FUCK does that affect Shell or Mobil?

As I see it, the only people who should raise their prices are AM/PM and Chevron. But they're all circling-jerking each other.
Shouldn't the gas we send out to the other states, AZ, NV cost way fucking more than right here where the refineries are???

Now they have to ask KING FUCKING RETARD shit-Brown for a wavier to start making the lie known as winter blend early to lower costs, despite the fact that AM/PM/BP made 3 billion in profit last quarter. The lowest of the bunch. Brown will turn around and stick out his corrupt hand and take a nice pay off.

They say they'll lower costs, it's a lie. Maybe a penny or two, but the fact that I've seen some stations go up .50 cents in two days in price gouging and that's illegal, yet no State agency does shit because they're all on the take.

I say, it's opening hunting season on all oil executives. Grow eyes in the back of your heads, death be a comin'.

Kingfisher

Having to make small talk with relatives you haven't seen in a long time, on purpose, and then having to explain to them AGAIN... what you do for a living. And they still don't get it.
Well dip-shit, this is why I don't talk to you fuckers. And you don't have to get it. Just go away. Fuck!

Then when I see a cute girl at the gathering (not related) and I'm talking to her, a relative comes up and spits out some stupid story about your past because she's been drinking wine. WTF!
Can I embarrass myself in my own way, thanks...

Kingfisher

When you cut yourself shaving and you bleed like a stuck pig from the smallest thing.

All the visual blight from the political ads people stick into grass and along road sides. And the ones in peoples yards.
You know, it's nice you want to vote for that person, but you don't need to tell me about it. The stupid signs are tacky and they're everywhere.
Keep your political opinions on who you want to vote for, to yourself.

And... those jacked up trucks. Listen, that's the white-trash variant of a sports car. Face it, you have a tiny dick.
And more so if you stick any of these stickers on it...

Monster
Renegade
Rebel
Red Bull
Etc...

You get the point. Just fucking stop it. Stop jacking up trucks thinking you're being original. You're not.
Stop flooring it away from a light leaving a cloud of black soot from the diesel engine, you stupid fuck.
People are trying to breathe.

Fuckwanks that make viruses and then you end up getting them on your PC or Laptop.

Buncha wangcarz is all they are!.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
The constant fawning of Big Market Sports Teams by ESPN,Yahoo,and Media sources throughout the states.

These dickwads bend overbackwards to praise ANY team from N.Y.Boston,Chitown,L.A. especially when they are playing each other
ignoring or minamizing sucess from smaller market teams. My god the Red Socks are playing the Yankees in 2 days. We are going to shove this promo
up your ass until the game starts.

Fuckin scumbags

Been working at my job for 6years now and they have not given any raise in that time to the group that i am in, it would not be so bad if my health care did not go up along with that my union dues went up wtf give us a raise!!!!!!