• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

The awful music on video tubes. The old clips from the 80's always have such low quality "corporate" Muzak and to think that the machine bubble stuff they slap on today won't be equally as disturbing in future? Of course. Plus, the attempt to create "mood" music for the art erotic clips.
What's with the having a rapper in the background, lo-fi radio sound. Please, producers of clips NO MUSIC AT ALL! Let the real be the sound.
To say nothing of the TV music ins and outros! Do we have to visit the local garage band before every dumb commercial?

Boring cliche speeches at weddings.

"(Insert lame inside joke that isn't actually funny here)...no but seriously though, I'm happy for you and I love you two. Congrats"

Shitty, lazy DJs that play the same shit songs at every wedding.

And with my above post, THE SORRY CHOICES WE HAVE FOR PRESIDENT IN THIS UPCOMING ELECTION BURNS ME UP! Neither is worthy of running this once great nation.We are literally choosing the lesser of the two evils. A turd sandwich, or giant douche! Either way nothing is going to change for the better, this country is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

The lame stream Media

You must love Faux news!

Shitty overpriced cell phones and the overpriced contracts that come with them.

The economy and unemployment rate going on right now. I have been out of work for three months, applied at many places, and just plain turned away from many more.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Having to shave 5 days out of 7. It's a complete waste of 20 min.
of my life.

Being vulnerable to earthly diseases. Damn this mortality we all share.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The less I care and the more indifferent I become the harder it is to piss me off. A cinder block to the dome might irritate me but, overall, I'm pretty easy going. The weed helps too.