• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

My fucking job. When I was hired I was told I'd never have to come in earlier then 8 am now I'm pulling 6 - whenever and my days are about twice as long as any other person working there... my boss is a fucking prick and can't fucking tell that I'm worn the fuck out from all the daily bull shit, not to mention any time I complain he makes a fucking joke about it and tells me to go back to work. If I didn't desperately need the money from this shitty ass job I'd quit and I think he knows that. By how my schedule is normally set up seriously FML I have no time besides that which I have to sleep... weekends are mandatory work time and the only shining light in my ever encroaching darkness are the few coworkers that I get to work alongside.

What pisses me off are people who stare at you for no particular reason. I'm like wtf are you looking at?
And people who think way too highly of themselves.

I get pissed off when people poke me on facebook. It's fucking ridiculous. It's just a way for someone to say look at me, pay me some attention.

What really pisses me off is that hot chicks sometimes can be real cruel. Why can they just have sex with your average "Joe"? They only have sex with guys with power, money or guys with ripped bodies, and some of the time these guys are a bunch of assholes. All I ask is the same sex exchange that this hot chicks have with these guys. Is that to much to ask?

Professors that have no idea how to teach and assume we know everything they do. Also, Deans that have unreasonably high expectations for the students in their departments.

cherrykiss

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Everything annoys me today ... mostly my boyfriend

Attachments

• 010820121666.jpg
    010820121666.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 125
Americans

Love it or leave it, baby! What pisses me off is when people complain about the United States of America, then expect the U.S. to step in and avert a "humanitarian crisis", or lead the way to bail the worldwide financial system out of a recession, or [fill in your whiny demand here]!!! :(

I go to college and let me tell you. Every time I have to buy books and they tell me how much $ it is. I get a little irritated. But when I go to sell them back and the bookstore goes "oh ya we can take that back for $15" or even worse if they say "we aren't buying back these textbooks." I just want to be like "ha ha ha, FUCK YOU!" It sucks when you don't own a credit card.

Sandra Fluke's ditsy ass. When the hell did this bimbo become an authority figure on women's rights and a spokesman for the Democratic party. What a disgrace. What a joke. :facepalm: