• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Someone's car alarm went off in the middle of the night for what felt like half an hour.

I'm trying to watch The Misfits videos on YouTube but I get shitty advertisements for shitty hip hop artists. Can't they at least match my interests? It's owned by Google, no? I've even linked my YouTube account with my Google account and I'm still forced to endure this garbage. I thought Google was all about posting ads matching your search history and shit like that.

Rage

adverts r mofos!

When my friends and family and go out for 'discount' food (2-4-1 wings, free appetizers etc) and they order water to drink. Cheap cunts, man. We went to the poolhall tonight, pool is free every Monday, I order a pint and my brother and his friend get water. Not even a coke, coffee, anything. So not only are we taking up tables that actually paying customers could use, the server assumes were all cheap and I get shit service for the rest of the night.

I have a friend who only gets water with his food and pays to the cent. No tip ever. The server is hustling, bringing his slob ass plate after plate of wings, and the guy refuses to tip. Piece of shit.

I also hate people who undertip and people who calculate exactly 15% and tip to the penny.

Rage.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
When my friends and family and go out for 'discount' food (2-4-1 wings, free appetizers etc) and they order water to drink. Cheap cunts, man. We went to the poolhall tonight, pool is free every Monday, I order a pint and my brother and his friend get water. Not even a coke, coffee, anything. So not only are we taking up tables that actually paying customers could use, the server assumes were all cheap and I get shit service for the rest of the night.

I have a friend who only gets water with his food and pays to the cent. No tip ever. The server is hustling, bringing his slob ass plate after plate of wings, and the guy refuses to tip. Piece of shit.

I also hate people who undertip and people who calculate exactly 15% and tip to the penny.

Rage.

So - you're saying that I should tip Dirk for the fantastic rim-job he gave me last night?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
When a cool cell phone gets released to the market and it costs an arm and a leg even with a contract to a carrier I don't like and have shit-tastic service...
Then of course, it still is using an old operating system, but why do they cost so damn much?
They make a metric ton of them so that's supposed to bring down cost, right?
Then after a year and they're basically out of date, because 275,987 different cell phones have been released, they still cost as much as when they came out!

People who don't think to simply google a technical problem before begging for help. Obviously this doesn't count stuff like hard drive crashes, but an error code in iTunes? Come on buddy, there's probably 9000 forum threads dedicated to it already.

People who sneeze more than 3 times, really really gets me angry for some reason.

Lol, a med school student I'm friends with put it to me this way: if they sneeze right the first two times it shouldn't happen again unless it's like an allergy attack. The idiots who try doing these little squeak-sneezes are always the ones who end up going like 11 times.

People who laugh at the wrong parts. Big Bang Theory is full of smart, witty jokes, but the dumbass catchphrase 'Bazinga' gets the most laughs. GTFO.

Not much...rather be the one to walk away smiling.

Was at an intersection in a mall yesterday. The guy to the left of me and I started to go at the same time, so we had to kind of stop and turn a bit. Not major, but one of those things. I was actually letting him go as he gave me the finger and shouted something. I smiled and had mouthed "have a nice day". The girl in the car with him rolled her eyes at him.

I get a chuckle out of seeing someone curse like that while I'm just smiling.