• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Someone's car alarm went off in the middle of the night for what felt like half an hour.

I fucking hate when that shit happens. Some fucker cunt down the road from me does it. If there is a really strong wind or something it's BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and it's usually at silly o'clock in the morning as well. A fucking metal bat will sort that cunt and his alarm out!!!.

Bastards, yes that's right, BAAAFUCKINSTARDS that block the isles while you are out shopping. The isle is big enough for two carts side by side to pass on. Yet some fuckers sit the cart in the middle and wander off down the isle or stand there looking at shelves while their cart blocks the isle. KEEP IT IN AT THE SIDE YOU ARE STANDING AT FOR CUNTING FUCK. I get the urge to grab the cart they use and throw the fucking thing down the isle and plant one into their bread basket and make them winded. And then walk on and say "next time don't fucking block the isle for others you inconsiderate fuckwit!".

You know what really grins my gears...
breaking guitar strings, then stepping on them later on.

That sucks. You gotta keep that shit in the trash. I've heard stories of peoples cats and dogs trying to bite them and having the high E and B stick through their cheeks and stuck in their gums.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Walking on the beach and having to dodge fish hooks/lines that the douchebag fisherman just leave behind
instead of disposing properly.:mad:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Corrected: You know what really grinds my gears 99% of "Scripted Fake-Reality" Television.

Exactly, like they seriously could have all those interesting situations magically show up while a camera is filming in a 30 day span. :facepalm:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Bastards, yes that's right, BAAAFUCKINSTARDS that block the isles while you are out shopping. The isle is big enough for two carts side by side to pass on. Yet some fuckers sit the cart in the middle and wander off down the isle or stand there looking at shelves while their cart blocks the isle. KEEP IT IN AT THE SIDE YOU ARE STANDING AT FOR CUNTING FUCK. I get the urge to grab the cart they use and throw the fucking thing down the isle and plant one into their bread basket and make them winded. And then walk on and say "next time don't fucking block the isle for others you inconsiderate fuckwit!".

Try shopping at the commissary - WW2 vets do that and can't even hear you hollering at them. At least they served.

Telemarketing calls.

I swear to all that is holy that I will hunt you fucking sons of cunts down and butt fuck you where you stand!. You bunch of irritating sacks of rat shit fuckers!!!!. The only good telemarketer is a fucking dead one!. I was having a dream this morning about Megan Fox (no sex in it but it was still a good dream) then the phone rang and woke me from the sleep. I went to it and it cut off as I answered. The number started with 08452 I can't remember the rest of it. I was really pissed off from being woke out of a sleep by some fuckwit bastard. If it was a family member that would be all good and well. Not some pissant scumfuck of a telemarketer though.

I hope you telemarketing cunts out there get what is coming to you. May your tits get frostbite!.

Try shopping at the commissary - WW2 vets do that and can't even hear you hollering at them. At least they served.

Yeah this isn't WW2 vets though. This is the generations that followed on from them I mean. If it's old folks I just say something like "excuse me" and they usually apologise and move the trolley. No such luck from these fucking goons I am on about though. I think I will call it Isle Rage or something like that. Bastards!.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Telemarketing calls.

I swear to all that is holy that I will hunt you fucking sons of cunts down and butt fuck you where you stand!. You bunch of irritating sacks of rat shit fuckers!!!!. The only good telemarketer is a fucking dead one!. I was having a dream this morning about Megan Fox (no sex in it but it was still a good dream) then the phone rang and woke me from the sleep. I went to it and it cut off as I answered. The number started with 08452 I can't remember the rest of it. I was really pissed off from being woke out of a sleep by some fuckwit bastard. If it was a family member that would be all good and well. Not some pissant scumfuck of a telemarketer though.

I hope you telemarketing cunts out there get what is coming to you. May your tits get frostbite!.

I used get pissed off with this too and i ended up getting an answering machine,so when I get calls from these fuckwits I know it's
them and don't bother.It's actually became a very good deterrant as I hardly get any spam calls now ;)

I used get pissed off with this too and i ended up getting an answering machine,so when I get calls from these fuckwits I know it's
them and don't bother.It's actually became a very good deterrant as I hardly get any spam calls now ;)

I opted to use BT's blocking service it's free of charge and has stopped many calls from coming in. But one or two still get through. I think it comes from the fact that either the council or the voting register which ever has your details sells them to these companies and they pass them about to others like them. And this is how they get a hold of the phone number. If it doesn't stop. Even though there are only a minor number of calls these days. I will change my number yet again even if it costs me to do so this time round. BT give you the first number change for free and I think they charge for every one after that. And if the number does get changed the lazy fat cunt pricks at the council will never be getting it and neither will the voting register bastards. Those two places are the ones partly responsible for the vast number of nuisance calls people get from these telemarketing clowns.

It should be illegal for the voting register and council to sell your private details to others. I read there is some loop hole that allows them to get away with it.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I opted to use BT's blocking service it's free of charge and has stopped many calls from coming in. But one or two still get through. I think it comes from the fact that either the council or the voting register which ever has your details sells them to these companies and they pass them about to others like them. And this is how they get a hold of the phone number. If it doesn't stop. Even though there are only a minor number of calls these days. I will change my number yet again even if it costs me to do so this time round. BT give you the first number change for free and I think they charge for every one after that. And if the number does get changed the lazy fat cunt pricks at the council will never be getting it and neither will the voting register bastards. Those two places are the ones partly responsible for the vast number of nuisance calls people get from these telemarketing clowns.

It should be illegal for the voting register and council to sell your private details to others. I read there is some loop hole that allows them to get away with it.

It may be easier for them than you think because you only have to go to "192" to find out why :facepalm: That's why i'll never
be voting again ;)

People who are too dumb to get over themselves. However, a mod gave me the tip of the ignore feature....that seems to work quite well.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Yeah this isn't WW2 vets though. This is the generations that followed on from them I mean. If it's old folks I just say something like "excuse me" and they usually apologise and move the trolley. No such luck from these fucking goons I am on about though. I think I will call it Isle Rage or something like that. Bastards!.

Last time I went to the commissary was the last shopping day before Christmas, the one at Peterson AFB is fairly new but still has very narrow isles and what open space there was was packed with all the great Christmas stuff we all enjoyed when we were stationed overseas. In fact, the only reason I was there was to get some freshly imported Lebkuchen.

The pace was packed with 70+ year-old veterans and their imported wives (hey I brought one back too) grabbing a bit of the old-world. It took me two hours to get the few things I wanted - fucking near had a PTSD attack and killed all the stupid fuckers.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Telemarketing calls.

Last time I went to the commissary was the last shopping day before Christmas, the one at Peterson AFB is fairly new but still has very narrow isles and what open space there was was packed with all the great Christmas stuff we all enjoyed when we were stationed overseas. In fact, the only reason I was there was to get some freshly imported Lebkuchen.

The pace was packed with 70+ year-old veterans and their imported wives (hey I brought one back too) grabbing a bit of the old-world. It took me two hours to get the few things I wanted - fucking near had a PTSD attack and killed all the stupid fuckers.

That action kind of brings in the old "clean up on isle 12" type of joke in the aftermath of it all lol

Yeah these scum fuck bastards need to be made an example of. The government here in the UK needs to get their fat assed thumbs out of their fat assed asses and get something done about these cunts. They keep mentioning how it's a serious problem. But they never do fuck all about it. Pricks.