• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

i went to pour me the last glass of milk from the jug (that piss me off bad enough) but then..that little ring thats attached to the lid..falls off in the glass..i thought dAmn! that pisses me off...so heres where it belongs

....Girls that just will not shut the fuck up until you practically have to gag the shit outta them on your cock!

georges

Staff member
people that are not working fast and people that talk instead of working, people who are always late and give bs excuses for their absence, people who are driving slowly with big powerful cars and ricers

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Douchebags in fast cars that drive 15 over in a residential. And the engine is loud as fuck too.

I also can't stand when people put spoilers on the back of their car.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Douchebags in fast cars that drive 15 over in a residential. And the engine is loud as fuck too.

I also can't stand when people put spoilers on the back of their car.

What you talkin' about, esse, my Honda Civic needs the spoiler because it breaks the sound barrier in stop-n-go traffic on the 405 fwy in the afternoon.

I'm trying to watch The Misfits videos on YouTube but I get shitty advertisements for shitty hip hop artists. Can't they at least match my interests? It's owned by Google, no? I've even linked my YouTube account with my Google account and I'm still forced to endure this garbage. I thought Google was all about posting ads matching your search history and shit like that.

Rage

I'm trying to watch The Misfits videos on YouTube but I get shitty advertisements for shitty hip hop artists. Can't they at least match my interests? It's owned by Google, no? I've even linked my YouTube account with my Google account and I'm still forced to endure this garbage. I thought Google was all about posting ads matching your search history and shit like that.

Rage

haha i was watching some death metal videos and an ad for mormonism popped up :D

bahodeme

Closed Account
Being charged by my credit card for a credit card increase. The cute part is the increase was automatically done by the company not because I requested one.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Why the hell are gas prices going up? I mean, what the fuck! Fuck you gas companies! Public beheading for the executives!

DR. B

Closed Account
jerk offs who play their bass loud through my neighborhood, like really? thats like so 1993 :/

Relatives who call one day before they want to come and visit then just expect you to drop all your plans etc. to accommodate and entertain them.
Bullshit!
Thanks for wrecking a perfectly lovely weekend! :mad: :mad: