• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Half filled containers of product . . . the airspace is all deception! :ak47:

Oh, and 2'' wide boxes of cereal . . . not are they only deceptive, they fall over if not propped up with a milk carton!
:dunno:

Potato Chips and the half filled bag. The void inside the butter container or cream cheese. Pill bottles with a huge wad of cotton inside. Etc...

It's not only deceptive, but it speeds along the aging process. Open some products and you have mold.

Facetious

Moderated
Quarterly reports/proxies that fill up my mailbox! :flame:

I only hold 0.0100% of the stock! My vote counts, right? :rolleyes:

Potato Chips and the half filled bag. The void inside the butter container or cream cheese. Pill bottles with a huge wad of cotton inside. Etc...

It's not only deceptive, but it speeds along the aging process. Open some products and you have mold.

Have you seen the 59oz. cartons of orange juice or the 1lb 311/4 oz containers of coffee yet? :hammer: :hammer: inflation inflation inflation!

Have you seen the 59oz. cartons of orange juice or the 1lb 311/4 oz containers of coffee yet? :hammer: :hammer: inflation inflation inflation!

Stop being a curmudgeon. Trust me. If they actually went up in price as opposed to asking you to pay the same price for I guess amounts to a shot less of OJ...the consumer would be coming out on an even shorter end. :2 cents:

Facetious

Moderated
Stop being a curmudgeon. Trust me. If they actually went up in price as opposed to asking you to pay the same price for I guess amounts to a shot less of OJ...the consumer would be coming out on an even shorter end. :2 cents:

I'll reluctantly pay a somewhat higher price for things, just give me a half a gallon of ice cream instead of this false bottom 1.75 and 1.5qt. bs! ;)

I can't wait till the 1.25qt. sizes start rollin in at the usual $3.79 price. :facepalm:

No curmudgeon here, I notice these incremental changes!

Kingfisher

I haven't drank coffee or anything from Starbucks in almost a year. I actually feel fine.
My annoyance is now the "healthy" foods that cost more, have less ingredients. If they slap a "healthy" label on it, they get to charge more. At the same time, they pour enough sodium into those products to kill you.

I think I may have sounded off on this one before, but a few hundred miles drive over the last couple weeks only begs reiterating that CDs completely suck rhinoceros scrotum. Even the smallest "scuff" and they totally eat semen. And Sony car stereos. Never again. Never, ever again. :mad:

Kingfisher

Yes, gas prices. No god damn reason now. They're just pushing them to push them up.

And health insurance companies. They're all fucking evil.

rising fucking equity prices !

Ben B lying through his fucking teeth that inflation is 'transitory' !:rolleyes: fuck off u lying piece of shit! it is fucking soaring !

What pisses you off? Get specific and feel free to vent a little.

Godamn fuckin Obama who wants to give amnesty to illegals, who boosted welfare in droves, and who quadrulped the American Debt with 4 dollars a gallon gasoline! Fuckin Obama must go!

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
indeed and i'm in the u.s.

Thanks.

You just know that that the son of the dribbling dauphin will have Kate the Commoner knock out a couple of sprogs to secure "the succession", then bugger off back to a mistress. Just like his Dad. Just like the bloody British aristocracy.

Sodding in-breds, the lot of them.

Rant over, chaps.

People who are unwilling to accept any viewpoint other than their own.

What if some people like the 'industry' and want it to stay alive?:dunno::1orglaugh

Kingfisher

Car makers that completely and totally lie about their fuel mileage claims. THEY LIE! Yeah I'm looking in your direction Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler, you fuckers! :ak47:

Facetious

Moderated
And health insurance companies. They're all fucking evil.

I was looking through some of my files from 2002 - 2004 and I was paying about $100 bucks a month for a personal full coverage blue cross medical plan, it was awesome, I'd be treated like a king from Blue Cross as well as my local hospital. Then, suddenly, my insurance rates skyrocketed and the service at my local hospital (a private institution) went to hell!

How did this happen? > A surge in the illegal alien population coupled with the law that makes it illegal for health care institutions the ability to turn away non paying / non insured patients . . no receivables . . . no more hospitals! as we used to know them.

Damn that $5 a head lettuce doesn't sound so bad now, does it?