• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

People who ask me to pray for someone I've never met, nor will will ever meet and has had absolutely 0 affect on my life. No I will not pray.

neg reppers who cannot 'play' quid pro quo -- when they initiated it !

My sensitive teeth (makes it a bitch to eat cold stuff)

Boogers in my nose

Athletes who sign illegible signatures (especially the ones who do it on my expensive ass jerseys)

People calling other people racist for outlandish, petty shit.

SPAM/junk mail in my email box.

When I get up to piss in the night and wack my foot on something. Think I broke my little toe last night. :mad:

the general obliviousness of people, on the road, at the store, basically anytime i'm around people i notice they're just oblivious to everything but their own shit

Threads on FreeOnes that ask "What's the best ________?"

First off, there is no "best."

Second, who the fuck cares what other people think anyway? :rolleyes:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
People who text while they're driving, then they swerve, slow, almost hit me.
You know, it's illegal in this state to do that while you're driving you fuck!
I honestly think I'm the only one obeying that law.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Materialism and more specifically advertisements about diamonds.

"Get your woman a diamond so she'll forget about your infidelities and shortcomings"

STFU! I know where those diamonds come from.

Also I just accidentally bit my tongue while eating. Fuck!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Materialism and more specifically advertisements about diamonds.

"Get your woman a diamond so she'll forget about your infidelities and shortcomings"

STFU! I know where those diamonds come from.

Also I just accidentally bit my tongue while eating. Fuck!

I so agree with you on this. Why? Why must the woman have a diamond ring for marriage or engagement. You are a shallow-shallow whore! You want to prove your love, a simple gold band will suffice. Love is not proven by a ring or money, but with your heart and loyalty.

I so agree with you on this. Why? Why must the woman have a diamond ring for marriage or engagement. You are a shallow-shallow whore! You want to prove your love, a simple gold band will suffice. Love is not proven by a ring or money, but with your heart and loyalty.

I wonder if most women know how many people were killed, abused, and raped to get those precious little stones..... what a fucking marketing scheme they have going on... :cool:

My ex and I had talked about this and concluded that it was not that important. I mean, we were in love. But what you mention, when I think about it, it is a bit telling.