• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Working for incompetent men who live off your work... when you know you could do it easier without them! :mad:

bahodeme

Closed Account
When I'm out riding the Road King and running into 2 groups of people. The 1st group wants to give you the doom & gloom speech about how the "know" someone who was injured on a bike and ask do you have an organ donor card. The other group are the touch-feely group that want to get on the bike and not least ask first. When I discuss my displeasure in this they don't understand why. The funny thing is most kids will ask first, which I'm more that happy to oblige. People if you see a nice bike, establish a little rapport with the owner & ASK first.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
When I'm out riding the Road King and running into 2 groups of people. The 1st group wants to give you the doom & gloom speech about how the "know" someone who was injured on a bike and ask do you have an organ donor card. The other group are the touch-feely group that want to get on the bike and not least ask first. When I discuss my displeasure in this they don't understand why. The funny thing is most kids will ask first, which I'm more that happy to oblige. People if you see a nice bike, establish a little rapport with the owner & ASK first.

Can completely relate to that one.

Re: What pisses you off?

When members of a forum come across as being taken aback when net/web related questions are asked... ''Whaaat?!!! YOU DIDN'T KNOW about...? (Fill in the blank) ... Get with the program already!'':facepalm:

Well, Sorrrry for not spending all of my free time on the web just so that I can keep up with you and your dazzling brilliance, you see, some of us have lives to lives to live....

besides, your ass is wider than mine. :drool1:

i coudnt have said it better myself...i hate to post something (in hopes that out there somewhere...it will help as little as one person makes me feel Good) and for some reson..it seems to infect the ones who already knew...some of us still give a damn about whats left of mankind ..if you already knew good on you>>>move on ...dont cause hate..you people better love one another we may all be gone this time next year from the looks of things:dunno:

what pisses me off is how ignorant people act today..like people walking down the (right) side of the road..hear a car coming behind them and dont even turn around to see the car...just keeps walking in the middle of the road like its for walking..wonder if it ever crosses their mind they may get run over??ever seen the change the oil commercial where they are slapping them on the legs with a oil stick for not changing the oil..i would love to have one of them installed on my car that would poke out and slap the hell out of some legs and scream..get your ass out of the street idiot :D

Bad manners and people with no balls. Stop giving in to people be cause your lazy or dont want to make waves. Stand up and shout dammit.

People who walk too slowly down streets. I want a shovel to hit them across the ear with.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
California! I hate this state with a passion now! It sucks hairy inmate balls with dripping syphilis. There is nothing redeeming about California at all. The sooner I can leave here the better.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Getting banned for doing something that I was never warned about or told was wrong.

Oh. And shitty mods.

Having to "spread rep around"...

;)

Facetious

Moderated
Half filled containers of product . . . the airspace is all deception! :ak47:

Oh, and 2'' wide boxes of cereal . . . not are they only deceptive, they fall over if not propped up with a milk carton!
:dunno: