• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I think a lot of the 3 months salary thing and diamond rings, comes from popular media humping and Americanized attitudes towards these kind of material possessions to represent one's love. If they were given of free will, that is one thing. To be demanded or expected because everyone else is doing it, is disgusting.

I'm not happy or content with those attitudes any more. I for one, do not take loyalty lightly, when that trust has been broken, it is the worst kind of hurt.

People who think this country owes them something. We have become a country of "receivers" rather than givers. What has happened to the attitudes in this country when people think they can just sit at home and let the government take care of them?

I read recently where the city of Detroit has over 50% illiteracy rate. Everybody in the US is given the opportunity of a free education. Obviously some of us don't take advantage of that education and then expect a free ride at the taxpayers expense for the rest of their lives. I have one in my own family--a sister who is 48 years old and works part time at a menial job and depends on the government for her housing and utilities and part of her food bill. I asked my mother one day where this money comes from and she had no fucking idea. NO FUCKING CLUE where the assistance my sister receives comes from.

THAT IS WHAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!!!

This damn summer heat! God I hate humid weather. It's just so uncomfortable, I think I produced about five gallons of sweat today. The only good thing about summer is seeing the women show some skin.

Kingfisher

This damn summer heat! God I hate humid weather. It's just so uncomfortable, I think I produced about five gallons of sweat today. The only good thing about summer is seeing the women show some skin.

Except for the sweaty nipples...

The San Jose Sharks.

When two friends have their wedding on the same day. Thanks for making me choose, scumbags.

Kingfisher

People who come off their breaks absolutely reeking of cigarettes, like they just smoked up a carton. Then they lean in over you. Holy fuck! How about some gum or a mint!

Facetious

Moderated
√ Receiving a pre approved Chase Bank CC application in the mail each week.

Stop it!

√ Receiving various mutual fund prospectus' in the mail each week.

√ geico, progressive, allstate . . . progressive, progressive, allstate, geico, geico!
Insurance advertisements everywhere I go . . . .BORING!

:ak47:

Facetious

Moderated
People calling other people racist for outlandish, petty shit.

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works."
--- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish Advocate, 1st quarter, 2002).

When I get up to piss in the night and wack my foot on something. Think I broke my little toe last night.
It's a delayed pain huh? It's not like, bang, it hurts, it's like, bang and the countdown begins . . . one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three and maybe even one thousand four> PAIN! Damn, I hate that too, did you hop back to your bed and just sorta make yourself into a ball while firmly grasping the affected toe, while at the same time restraining yourself from waking up the entire household?

ƒ@$#%& F*&^%$ F5$##~!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the agony! :D

Kingfisher

geico, progressive, allstate . . . progressive, progressive, allstate, geico, geico!
Insurance advertisements everywhere I go . . . .BORING!

:ak47:

Same thing, but...
Getting all the political ads. Everyone is a lie and they all god damn know it.

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works."
--- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish Advocate, 1st quarter, 2002).

It's a delayed pain huh? It's not like, bang, it hurts, it's like, bang and the countdown begins . . . one thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three and maybe even one thousand four> PAIN! Damn, I hate that too, did you hop back to your bed and just sorta make yourself into a ball while firmly grasping the affected toe, while at the same time restraining yourself from waking up the entire household?

ƒ@$#%& F*&^%$ F5$##~!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the agony! :D

Yeah. I was at my aunt's and it was dark in my room so it just sort of happened. They told me to ice it but I had to split back to the Twin Cities. That sucker swolled up something fierce the next day. I do believe it's broken but the pain is starting to go away.

Facetious

Moderated
Same thing, but...
Getting all the political ads. Everyone is a lie and they all god damn know it.

and since they all lie, it's O . . K

For instance, I remember about 15 years ago, Barbara Boxer got snagged for being part of a check writing scandal and her lame excuse was, ''everybody else does it".

Obnoxious CUNT!

:1orglaugh

Kingfisher

and since they all lie, it's O . . K

For instance, I remember about 15 years ago, Barbara Boxer got snagged for being part of a check writing scandal and her lame excuse was, ''everybody else does it".

Obnoxious CUNT!

:1orglaugh

And still that stupid whore is still in office. Her and Fein-skank need to be kicked out for good. They've done more harm than good.

Here's a horrible mental image that you can never cleanse from the grey matter. Gloria Allred and Diane Feinstein, bumping donuts.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
this guy at the gym with this really hot, I mean hot girlfriend.
she's like a fitness model who goes through her routine like an expert.
He pays some guy to help him workout.
It's so gay.
the guy holds his legs up while he does dips.
hugs in around the waist with his face in his ass while he does squats.
holds his shoulders while he's doing preacher curls so it looks like he's giving him a blowjob and all kind of other homo looking stuff.
plus he hands him his water and towel in between sets.
And the guy only lifts baby weights.
real fucking candy ass pussy boy..........but colombian chicks like fags like that.......helpless weak willed useless types.
I just want to say to her, "how could you be with such a feminine pussy?"
Piss me off!