• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Hangovers. It's going to be a long day :(

Oh...and fingers that smell like garlic. It just won't go away :( fml today

made me think of hot sauce on the fingers and then in the eyes, capsaicin don't wash off too easy, the main thing that pisses me off is i know hot sauce sticks on the fingers and try to be careful to keep it off my hands but somehow it always gets on my fingers and inevitably i rub my eyes and then the burning

Hangovers. It's going to be a long day :(

Vinegar will take the garlic smell away, then dish soap will take the vinegar smell away.

Or, just bury each finger in your anus for 45 seconds. That affects the smell most efficaciously.

team owners who bitch that no one shows up to their games but haven't put a good team together in years (well five years but they never got the championship) and then threaten to move a team i don't even care about and i have to hear about it over and over again in the news

People who eat audibly.

No one wants to hear you chewing, fucker.

I agree, bloody crisp crunchers. Tax the fat munchers.

And I hate some accents, some American accents (eg Dell support helpline recording, "Hello, thank you for calling Dell." Who is that annoying bitch?), Northern Irish accents ("pound" pronounced "pained".. wtf?)

When I see someone driving an incredibly classy vehicle, covered in filth. It's like, dude, are you some kind of scuzball or somethin'?

Some nitwit pulled up next to my clean ass car today in a e63 BM drop covered in filth. What a friggin' penis.

Girls that fucking complain when they get a dick in their ass.:mad:
Makes me want to fucking smack them.:mad::mad::mad:
....And often I do!:1orglaugh

When your walking all happy, not a care in the world, not paying attention, just enjoying life and then Bam! Stepped in dog shit! & you can't seem to just wipe it on the grass, that stuff is like gum you gotta scrape it out or wash it off with the hose. :facepalm: