• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

1250687901Z7906F.jpg
You can mail me $20 for it.

Consider it done, you accept pennies right?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Catching a cold from someone at work, and they deny it was them, as they try not to sniffle or cough. Yeah, that's not my piss in your cornflakes either.

Facetious

Moderated
Notorious hypocrites who feel as if they have free reign to attack the politics of their opposition...
... and upon confrontation, they tell you that this isn't the proper forum to be carrying on with such vigorous discussion and to keep it lite. :shy: :clown: :yahoo:

Actually, it's rather funny. :glugglug:

Money is money.

Chicks are free! ;)

Playing Domination and Kill Confirmed on MW3 and nobody actually tries to complete the objective. Go back to TDM, cunts.

georges

Staff member
childish people, people who are late in replying to mails and also the ghetto gangsta teenagerish scumbags

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Women that use their "monthly visitor" as a twisted biological version of the "race card".

People that think as long as they admit their flaw/ fault or general problem e.g "I have ADD".."I'm bad with money.." "I'm an alcoholic." (said half-jokingly); they don't have to actually try to fix it...

People that think they know me just because they know a select few things about me...

Russell Peters one trick comedy. He has nothing funny to say, but he says it in exaggerated voice imitations, so he gets a couple HBO specials.

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
When people ask for help and then yell at you when they do not get the results that they wanted and then they take out on you

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
The legislature of California, fucking idiots.
California Air Resource Board, fucking useless.

Oh and being sick.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
When your local TV station delays National Feeds for 1/2 hr. so that they can plug their own CRAP, Sindicated, Whatever
They payed too much for 6 months ago. Fuckin Stupid Greedy Bastards. :brick:

Herm Edwards. WTF is his problem? Never even looks at Skip Bayless when he is addressing something. Almost seems he's got a problem with him just because he's Caucasian or because he doesn't wanna be shown up. Either way, he comes off like a real asshole. I don't even like Skip Bayless but at least I would be man enough to address a person in the eye as I speak. :facepalm:

Fucking six week release cycle of Firefox combined with their retard system of bumping the major version number on every release! In two years, we'll be looking at Firefox 27.0. Sound good? Sound marketable? Sane? No, I didn't think so. Brainless pieces of shit. They'll be changing it again before that happens, I am fucking sure of it. Hopefully to something that's even more retarded, short-sighted and even further away from how much actual progress has been made in new features, while breaking add-on compatibility at the drop of a fucking pin, at every version check no matter if a new version is released or not. I don't expect anything less now. There was nothing really wrong with the old and actually somewhat informative version scheme before!

Come on, you spastic inbred monkeys at Firefox marketing. Break this browser for me now, will you? It's not like there's any work involved with me finding another one that would have the same features, same useful add-ons that I now have and all the things that I've gotten working properly after several years of using it. It's not like there's any effort in making sure that all the tens of thousands of bookmarks get exported and imported properly to the new browser along with all the tags I have added and all the rest that needs to be migrated. Just force the actual devs to do some useless glittery shit-polishing rather than fixing actual serious bugs and problems, like the memory leaks!

FUCKING!
TIRED!
OF!
THIS!
SHIT! :violent: :crash:

^^:rofl: maybe Opera (brilliant ) or Chrome ??

....anyhow, rigged nfp numbers on Friday last. fucking bollocks; the unemployment rate has actually gone up! +230k ?? fuck off u lying cunts!