• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of drunk are you?

Are you the "I love you guys" or the belligerent asshole type?

I'm kinda mixture of both but more towards the I love you type.

ban-one

Works for panties
Don't know. Don't drink, never been drunk.

I don't drink. If I had to choose drunks to be around I would hope for the sleepy drunk as they are the least bothersome.

I don't drink to get drunk anymore. If I do get drunk, I'm usually the sleepy type.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
My sardonic, dry wit becomes a little more edgy and sarcastic. I'll say some pretty mean shit if I'm hammer-assed drunk. So I don't drink too much, too often.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I'm a depressed whiny drunk, why I don't drink any more, that and it takes a shitload of alcohol to get me drunk.

I get very depressed and maudlin and wonder why my life is so shit and i am alone.Then i drink more and get worse.It`s a vicious circle.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
i drink one or two beer in a year, so i never been drunk, but marijuana makes me been an angry bastard :yesyes: (anyway i don't smoke anymore.)
straight edge brothers!

I haven't been drunk in around 2 years now. I limit myself to 4-6 drinks over several hours, if at all these days. I used to drink more socially but once drunk my care factor and inhibitions start to disappear quite quickly........I would be a happy drunk, but capable of getting loud, obnoxious, do weird or random shit for a laugh, depending on how drunk I was. As a drunk I probably thought I was hilarious but not sure anyone else did. And if I got drunk I usually ended up physically sick. And it didn't take a tonne of alcohol for that to happen. I literally got sick of that.

I get very depressed and maudlin and wonder why my life is so shit and i am alone.Then i drink more and get worse.It`s a vicious circle.

Appreciate being alone. Relationships are more burdensome than worthwhile.

Getting drunk makes me a total asshole. But I learned my limits and I very rarely get ot the point where I'm drunk.