• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of drunk are you?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
What kind of drunk am I? Usually a very liquored-up one.

I clown around like crazy but never fight. I'll insert my wiener in any lady that has a vagina.

when i'm drunk i'll laugh about anything.. and then after some hours i'll fall into a deep sleep.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It depends on whether or not someone is pissing me off....and what I'm drinking. You really, REALLY don't want to give me Mezcal, nor do you EVER want to let me eat the worm.

i ain't going to lie when I am around very close friends i get all emotional and start crying and shit. The drink makes me all melancholy. I think that why I tend to moderate when I am around them. Otherwise with family or regular friends I am relaxed and just enjoying myself. I am certainly not the raging and shouting type. I guess I endured enough of that being an only child of a single parent.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Other than an occasional beer every now & again, I seldom drink anymore (just doesn't appeal to me). But people always told me that they never could tell that I was drunk. Either that means that I tend to hold my liquor pretty well or... I'm just as fucked up sober as when I'm drunk. :dunno:

georges

Staff member
Even when I am drunk which is rare I get control of things but I drink too much I can end into slightly sleepy mode.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hmmmmmm??!!

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol -- that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Shall I go on?

bahodeme

Closed Account
A schmoozing, lounge lizard kind of drunk. Not to the point of irritating. If you see footage of the Rat Pack, then you kind of get idea.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'm a happy drunk. Mostly.

Except if I drink Rum or Tequila... Or Rum and Tequila. Then look out!