• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of drunk are you?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hmmmmmm??!!

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol -- that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

Shall I go on?

You summed up why I go sober WITHOUT a concept like the AAs. If I accept a state of mind that defines me as powerless or uncapable of handling my situation without superior beings, I am failing already.

I went through therapy and I am stone cold sober and I am very little endangered to fall back.

Back on topic:

I was a happy, but in the last years viciously selfdestructive drunk

Now I enjoy fresh juices, and wouldn't you believe - WATER

These days, a cristal clear head is the ultimate rush

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Happy then sleepy:)

belligerent yesterday. I'm afraid to even look at some of the shit I posted.

My apologies to buzzboy and jon stewart. Ok, not jon stewart.

I don't take things personal on here and shouldn't make it either.

cheers

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
God's own drunk and a fearless man.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
If I stick with beer, I am Mr. Mellow. Give me a bottle of Tequila and I become the Tasmanian Devil. Hence, my drink of choice is beer.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If I stick with beer, I am Mr. Mellow. Give me a bottle of Tequila and I become the Tasmanian Devil. Hence, my drink of choice is beer.

Now are you talking Tequila, or Mezcal...because that little worm makes A LOT of difference. I too, can recount countless tails of violence and total asshatery, while under the influence of that vary evil liquid, however, I recently had to buy my wife a jug for Margaritas, and because it seemed like the thing to do, I bought her the good stuff...(I never do for mixing)...a bottle of 1800 silver. I hadn't drank Tequila in at least 2 decades and wanted to see if the new stuff really was far better then the old Monte Alban, and other rot gut my friends and I drank. I discovered 2 things.

#1) the new Tequila really is much better, and
#2) I only got violent, because I was young, and nutty, and had something that provoked, or at least I imagined a provocation, that made me act like an ass.

Next time you are in a bar, and are on your last beer, just before you're done, order a shot of 1800, and then leave the bar so you aren't tempted to drink more. At least you'll get to see how smooth the new Tequila's are.