• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Then in about six months or so the 429 is done.

Then we post pics!

It's a work in progress, I don't deny that!

Need some during pics, to see the carnage it takes to squeeze that monster in there. You on any Mustang Forums?

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What car do you drive?

Just curious to know what people drive here. Sorry if this has been posted before... but I did a quick search and couldnt find this thread, so Im making it.

Myself... I have a step and go. I tell ya, it's slow as hell, but it's the only thing I can afford right now. :1orglaugh

member006

Closed Account
Re: What car do you drive?

Damn.. well, so much for my searching abilities. I guess we can just delete this thread :dunno:

No biggie on the search, but some friendly advice to all on searching for threads.

The standard one isn't all that great. Use advanced always, key word(s) only and on drop down that's set on titles. Don't worry on all the date crap, go to bottom and just click search.

On topic I'm in a borrowed ride right now, a old 1990 Silverado Chevy pick um up. lol

LL:angels:

With gas heading to $3 a gallon again, I'm thinking boosting my ego costs too much. So I might get rid of my big, crappy, gas eating truck and get something more economical. :jester:

2zr0xsz.jpg

Honda CRX