• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

What do you drive/ride?

It sounds weird that such a topic doesn't exist yet but I couldn't find it typing "car" in search.

I drive a Peugeot 207, here's a pic

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=peugeot207firmaug8.jpg

...but I spend most time riding my bike 'cause it's the best way to face the traffic in my town :wave2:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Seeing as it's been bumped...

Currently learning in a new Corsa (YUCK) but soon to be in a new BMW 320d :D

The generic BMW maybe, but it's still a damn fine car, can't really go wrong with it.

An Audi TT (co-own it with my gf).

I know all the American guys are scoffing at the 'girl car', but it doesn't really have that reputation in other parts of the world. It's fun to drive, looks pretty great, what's not to like?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
An Audi TT (co-own it with my gf).

I know all the American guys are scoffing at the 'girl car', but it doesn't really have that reputation in other parts of the world. It's fun to drive, looks pretty great, what's not to like?

The new or the old one?
I hate the old one! It is ugly. And yes its a girl car. Or for a guy who thinks he drives a sportscar or is rich.
It drives really bad.

Sorry nothing against you.

The new or the old one?
I hate the old one! It is ugly. And yes its a girl car. Or for a guy who thinks he drives a sportscar or is rich.
It drives really bad.

Sorry nothing against you.

I disagree.I don't think a TT is a girls car,or at least it isn't one out in my neck of the woods.Most girls out here that drive "sporty" cars around here drive a Toyota Celica or a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP or a Grand Am.Most of the women in general out here drive SUVs,so they are really the girl's car,at least around here,anyway.:2 cents:

Nice car, but I like the IV R32 more.

I have had a mark 2 and 4 gti versions the latter my brother now owns and i reckon still looks one of the best hatches you can buy, Gti's like a drink but the R32 is just too thirsty lol, awesome engine though:thumbsup: