• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of car do you drive?

Renegade, it's not my wifes, it's an expression because I've spent so much time rebuilding it. It has it's original 340 six pack, no shaker, AAR's came with a fiberglass hood w/ functional scoop, Muncie 4 speed with pistol grip.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the set with Yana and the Charger!!

georges

Staff member
Cuda said:
Renegade, it's not my wifes, it's an expression because I've spent so much time rebuilding it. It has it's original 340 six pack, no shaker, AAR's came with a fiberglass hood w/ functional scoop, Muncie 4 speed with pistol grip.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the set with Yana and the Charger!!
That must be quite an awesome ride, do you have the 15 inch rally wheels and the original polyglass tires as well? The value of the aars is very close to the value of the 440-6 and hemi cuda near $60000-80000 if not more sometimes. For what is about the chevelle go for a 1970 model with the 454 ls6 engine, my uncle has one in fathom green, it is very bad ass ride. If not a chevelle get a buick gsx 455 with the stage 1engine.

Last edited:
I've only just passed my driving test, so no car yet, not that I could afford one, but I think my first car will be either a small French car or some sort, Renault, Citreon etc. They have a bit of class, as long as they are well looked after.

georges

Staff member
I've only just passed my driving test, so no car yet, not that I could afford one, but I think my first car will be either a small French car or some sort, Renault, Citreon etc. They have a bit of class, as long as they are well looked after.

a polo is the best car you can get in its category, it is robust reliable, dependable and a great handling car.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Mountain Bike

Toyota Corolla 95 model.

lol my Mitsubishi 1989 model had cup holders and my Tojo doesnt! that is lame!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
2006 Lamborghini Murcielago

*wakes up*

Oh yea I ment a 90 Buick Regal :mad:

Re: What automobile do you drive?

I've got an old Ford Mondeo as a daily driver at the moment, since my VW Golf is in bits in my mate's garage, getting ready for a VR6 engine to be dropped in, new Recaro leather interior and 18" alloys. :D :D :D
got the Golf on the road, except it's only got old 16" alloys at the moment, for the winter.