• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Now don't say reply to one of my posts, that doesn't count. Everyone has done some dumb shit in their lives that they either regret or look back and say,"What the fuck was I thinking?" and laugh. We all have tons of these stories. Let's share them.

Drove drunk when I first got my licence. I was going to move a friends car down the street as a prank. Ran into the back of a parked car. Neither car was mine. Thankfully nobody was hurt and the cars that were damaged were both friends of mine. The damage wasn't too bad. I paid for the repairs. We don't laugh about it now. Someone should have whooped my ass.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
(Un)fortunately, I could say a lot of things. The most recent thing that occurs to me is flying across the Atlantic to visit a girl, the main reason being I wanted to try and establish a relationship with her. Needless to say it didn't work and now we don't really talk anymore. I have to laugh at my naivete sometimes though, and would like to think I learned a lesson, though I'm not quite sure what it was.

Rolled my car driving under the influence. Had the entire force of a suburb over here looking for me along with a chopper after fleeing the scene. Lost 12 stacks that night.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I once took a long walk off a short pier - quite literally! Hadn't noticed I was near the end ..... until I hit the water!

Devoted over a decade of my life to a girl who led me on, and then told me that we couldn't even remain friends after she rejected my marriage proposal.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Giving $300-500 (can't remember the total) to a coke head of a stripper and getting absolutely no action at all. Not even a lap dance...She ran away ecstatic leaving me out to dry...

Threw a brick up into the air and attempted to "head" it (soccer style) into a bin. I was very, very drunk so I remember virtually nothing about it. It was of course relayed to me the following day after a night of observation that I was incredibly lucky to come away with just a concussion and not a fractured skull or internal bleeding.

I b a smartz.... :facepalm:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Riding my Harley when I was to drunk to walk, let alone drive...so I got on 2 wheels instead. The next morning I found the bike laying in the front yard...I never figured out which route I took home, let alone how I made it. I lost a good friend that night too...she demanded my keys, and after giving her my spare, laughed at her, and got on it anyway. She might still have the key. I traded in the bike last year on a the one I wrecked in June...when I was stone cold sober. Go figure.

The original episode took place 10 years ago.

Threw a brick up into the air and attempted to "head" it (soccer style) into a bin. I was very, very drunk so I remember virtually nothing about it. It was of course relayed to me the following day after a night of observation that I was incredibly lucky to come away with just a concussion and not a fractured skull or internal bleeding.

I b a smartz.... :facepalm:

Well, that explains a lot.

SpexyAshleigh

Too many stupid shit to list....check out my webcam if you wanna see more stupid shit...

Briana Lee

Devoted over a decade of my life to a girl who led me on, and then told me that we couldn't even remain friends after she rejected my marriage proposal.

:(

Getting on cam drunk.....never a good idea!

Well, I'm not dead, not an amputee, not a quadriplegic, my dick's not rotting off from VD, and got no criminal record.

I guess I haven't been stupid enough.

When I was about 28 or so, I had an opportunity to take a job. It was mine, I was offered the position, but basically turned it down because it meant I would have to move about 90 miles away. I didn't want to do that at the time.

The guy who ended up taking the job was/is a friend of mine. He eventually ended up getting promoted to a position where he makes roughly $200-225k/year. I haven't done badly but I have only made that kind of money once since then.

I should have taken that job. My life would be vastly different if I had. Stupid.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I got married to a liar, towards the end of the marriage, she would sit on the couch and talk on facebook
to someone who had my name that she knew in High School, unbeknownst to me.

Then because I stupidly live in California, she took a massive chunk of my money on the way out the door at the start of the recession. BITCH!

There's special rooms in hell for women like that. I love you... let me firebomb you on the way...

I got married to a liar, towards the end of the marriage, she would sit on the couch and talk on facebook
to someone who had my name that she knew in High School, unbeknownst to me.

Then because I stupidly live in California, she took a massive chunk of my money on the way out the door at the start of the recession. BITCH!

There's special rooms in hell for women like that. I love you... let me firebomb you on the way...

You're not bitter or nothing, are ya? :D