• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I was about 8 at the time living in Brooklyn. There was a street called Suicide Hill that was very steep with a traffic light at the bottom. The skate boarders would time the light to roll through. Someone got the idea to put me on someones shoulders and go down. I said I would do it only for money. The kids scraped up 10 bucks for this event. Up on the kid's shoulders I go. We went about 4 feet and hit a rock. Over the top I went losing a tooth and chipping a bone in my elbow. On a positive note, this is the only time I have ever had a break, scar, sprain or any injury of it's like. Plus I got the 10 bucks.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
When I was eighteen a group of us camped out drinking all night long. It was still early spring and the temperature fell below freezing and frost hit the ground. We all decided we had enough of that shit and decided to pull out around 4 a.m., still drunk. They walked about a half mile back to their house but me, I got in my truck and took off with frost still on the windshield. Ended up in the ditch across the road and only by the grace of God didn't drive off a fifteen foot drop into the creek. Somehow I didn't get stuck, I saw faint yellow lines above me and figured it might be a good idea to go where those yellow lines were. I managed to get back up on the road, parked it right across the yellow divider of the two lanes of that deserted Texas Farm Road, turned the defrost on HIGH, and got out of the truck to try to see what I had just done. It was too dark, I couldn't see. After the windshield was clear I drove the four miles of back road back home, went in and slept it off. I got up around three that afternoon and went to see where I drove off the road. You could see tire tracks down about five feet from the edge of the bank of the creek. Yeah, that was the last time I drove without defrosting the windshield.

Yikes! That's scary. Glad you didn't end up in the creek!

8p10n.gif

Making the decision to be an auto mechanic. Shitty pay, benefits. Long hours, hard work. Extensive, never ending training. Expensive tools. Did I mention shitty pay?

In 1998 when i was taking drives ed it was given in my high school at that time it was cancelled do to a water main brake i was already dropped off and there was no way for me to call home for a ride so 3 guys showed up for night school which was also cancelled they asked me if i need a ride i said yes they did take me home but looking back it was stupid of me since i did not even know them.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Getting clocked doing 88mph in a 35mph zone, then blowing a red light, and getting it up to 103mph, while trying to flee and elude, on a bike I just pulled out of the basement after rebuilding it. I was doing good, until a light changed forced me to stop...or t-bone a car and die. Needless to say, arrested for reckless operation, and minor misdemeanor possession...bag of weed in my pocket. Went to mayors court, reduced to speeding, because he didn't think it was reckless to go that fast on a bike I built myself. $125 for the bag, $500 for the speeding ticket. They never found out I didn't have insurance...I gave them my car policy number.

Getting clocked doing 88mph in a 35mph zone, then blowing a red light, and getting it up to 103mph, while trying to flee and elude, on a bike I just pulled out of the basement after rebuilding it. I was doing good, until a light changed forced me to stop...or t-bone a car and die. Needless to say, arrested for reckless operation, and minor misdemeanor possession...bag of weed in my pocket. Went to mayors court, reduced to speeding, because he didn't think it was reckless to go that fast on a bike I built myself. $125 for the bag, $500 for the speeding ticket. They never found out I didn't have insurance...I gave them my car policy number.

that's getting off WAY lucky...damn!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Aside from the marriage thing, I was very stupidly shooting some old high explosive munitions with a rifle, way-way too close after drinking because I was dumb.

Poured some milk into a bowl of cereal, found it tasted funny, ate it regardless and threw out the cereal not taking into consideration that milk goes bad as this was the case. This led to a rather unpleasant bout of food poisoning.

Pursuing and getting a Masters of Information to become a Librarian is moving up the list as well.