• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
And now, for some shameless self-promotion... :tongue:

heh, I don't know if the stupid shit I was referring to was something anyone on here would like to see lol. OOooh bb's, come watch me get locked out of my apartment at 4am in the pouring rain with nothing but my laptop and webcam! Watch me freak out and get hypothermia LIVE!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

what type of stupid are we talking about exactly? and from who's perspective must it appear stupid? :D

Elektra Knight

I once threw water balloons and eggs at a cop car with my friends. Got caught trying to hide from them in the swimming pool. The lights were off in the pool but the helicopter lights ruined that. Parents were upset and I got grounded and I couldn't drive my car for a month. :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I got married to a liar, towards the end of the marriage, she would sit on the couch and talk on facebook
to someone who had my name that she knew in High School, unbeknownst to me.

Then because I stupidly live in California, she took a massive chunk of my money on the way out the door at the start of the recession. BITCH!

There's special rooms in hell for women like that. I love you... let me firebomb you on the way...

You should have done like Mick Jagger with Jerry Hall:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999/jan/19/5

Rolled my car driving under the influence. Had the entire force of a suburb over here looking for me along with a chopper after fleeing the scene. Lost 12 stacks that night.

too bad u didn't u right-wing piece of shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Green

I've done far too many to count!

One was getting plastered and driving downtown Detroit and running into a road block that was surrounding a giant hole in the road. The car's front tires were underground and of course the cops came. I don't know how they didn't give me a breathalyzer but for some reason they didn't. The tow truck never showed up so I had to call my parents to help me. we were stuck out there for hours. Not to mention it was in the dead of winter. The car was completely fine so my girlfriend and I went out to breakfast.

Maggie Green

I once took a long walk off a short pier - quite literally! Hadn't noticed I was near the end ..... until I hit the water!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another one: My friend and I were 16 and went mini golfing. Met some guys in the parking lot and asked them to drive us around in their truck. We didn't even know their names. They drove us around for an hour or two and gave us some beers and then took us back to the mini golf. We got lucky that nothing bad happened!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
When I was eighteen a group of us camped out drinking all night long. It was still early spring and the temperature fell below freezing and frost hit the ground. We all decided we had enough of that shit and decided to pull out around 4 a.m., still drunk. They walked about a half mile back to their house but me, I got in my truck and took off with frost still on the windshield. Ended up in the ditch across the road and only by the grace of God didn't drive off a fifteen foot drop into the creek. Somehow I didn't get stuck, I saw faint yellow lines above me and figured it might be a good idea to go where those yellow lines were. I managed to get back up on the road, parked it right across the yellow divider of the two lanes of that deserted Texas Farm Road, turned the defrost on HIGH, and got out of the truck to try to see what I had just done. It was too dark, I couldn't see. After the windshield was clear I drove the four miles of back road back home, went in and slept it off. I got up around three that afternoon and went to see where I drove off the road. You could see tire tracks down about five feet from the edge of the bank of the creek. Yeah, that was the last time I drove without defrosting the windshield.

Did I come off as bitter, didn't realize. On the plus side. She got fat. HAHA!

You know why divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it! :thumbsup:

heh, I don't know if the stupid shit I was referring to was something anyone on here would like to see lol. OOooh bb's, come watch me get locked out of my apartment at 4am in the pouring rain with nothing but my laptop and webcam! Watch me freak out and get hypothermia LIVE!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:1orglaugh

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The dumbest things I've done have usually been in the middle of an alcohol blackout so luckily I can't remember. Cocaine is no big deal in comparison. Just makes me feel like Pope Of The United States. A slight bit overconfident. One of the smartest things I've done of late was switching from alcohol to weed. I still drink but not like "there's no tomorrow" anymore.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Got arrested for DWI....three times. I can still remember what I blew on the Breathalyzer for all three.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Ella-[nobabe]Marie James.[/nobabe]

Women count as things right? Peter Griffin says so... I think...