• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The Strain on FX. Good show.

I watch Tyrant and Gang Related just to see how bad they get. If there is a shark he went belly-up in both shows but the network didn't smell anything fishy doubling-down instead. Avoid unless you're a masochistic pothead with more time than discriminating taste. The Iron Sheik and The Mexicools are less of a cartoon. Be a better show with Sheiky-baby and Juvi-juice running things anyway.

Shakespearean Juice Bar...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Deepcover said:
Rookie Blue

Season five was a much improvement from season four.
Doh! What? This is the 5th season? And here I thought that I was picking up a totally new show. And I didn't even pick it up from the 1st episode of this season. I like it.

NCIS: Los Angeles ... was very iffy in the beginning, but I finally liking it now. I'm obviously being influenced by the Hot Brunette Chick on there.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Latest one if Fargo(2014-), good crime drama mystery thriller.
A few plot holes but very good acting, and well-written mystery.
Based on the same stories as the Fargo(1996) movie.
Watched the first season so far...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850

BrainDead(2016), good comedy drama.
I started watching it mainly because of Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
Although it has a good rating on IMDB, not too many people are watching so no news on 2nd season yet. :(
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4877736

Narcos, got the season 1 box set for Christmas. It's about Pablo Escobar. Thought I knew a lot before, but it still draws you in and gives the story from different perspectives. Can't wait for season 2! It's on Netflix too.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Breaking Bad (2008-2013)

After 8 years of people telling me to watch this show, I finally binge watched all 62 episodes over the past month.
Very good show and I'm glad I watched it, but I should have binge watched it 4 years ago.
I don't like watching series because of all the time wasted especially if it's good and I get addicted to the show, and also I hate waiting for new episodes.
I watched the last episode first hoping that it would be enough and I wouldn't have to waste time watching the entire series, but I was intrigued and had to watch from the start.
I usually don't like dramas, but Breaking Bad is one of the few good exceptions.
It gets better with each season and if you haven't seen it yet, binge watch it on Netflix.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747

I find it so hard to get interested in anything at the moment, not sure why, I'm desperate for a new good series to come along

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The daughter on Boss let her accent slip from time to time. The real hottie on the show was the wife, Connie Nielsen.

Funny. Three years on and I finally went back and pulled up some Youtube vids of Hannah Ware on Boss. You're right. She did let her Brit accent slip from time to time. Not a lot, but yeah. Though I have to say, she did a MUCH better job of playing a (Chicago) American than Lauren Cohan does of playing a (Georgia) American on Walking Dead. Being from the south myself, hearing that girl's fake as hell southern accent was like fingernails on a blackboard to me. Just another reason why I stopped watching that show several seasons ago. That and when they killed off Hershel, I pretty much didn't care anymore.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm thinking about starting "Walking Dead". I watched the first episode, and it was intriguing, but in the first 5 minutes, they trashed a classic '69-'70 GTO...so I'm a tad conflicted.

Luxman said:
I usually don't like dramas, but Breaking Bad is one of the few good exceptions.
It gets better with each season and if you haven't seen it yet, binge watch it on Netflix.

If you haven't seen it, the next on your list should be "Sons Of Anarchy". The first 3 seasons are killer...slows a little, gets better, then ends in an alright fashion...but the ride until the end is very good.

Breaking Bad (2008-2013)

After 8 years of people telling me to watch this show, I finally binge watched all 62 episodes over the past month.
Very good show and I'm glad I watched it, but I should have binge watched it 4 years ago.
I don't like watching series because of all the time wasted especially if it's good and I get addicted to the show, and also I hate waiting for new episodes.
I watched the last episode first hoping that it would be enough and I wouldn't have to waste time watching the entire series, but I was intrigued and had to watch from the start.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747

You can keep going with Better Call Saul:)
http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call-saul

Luxman

#TRE45ON

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Better Call Saul (2015) I binge watched the first 2 seasons over the last two weeks and now Season 3 is about to begin. Can't wait!