• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

As we are coming into Christmastime, every year there are films on television that stress the need for a second chance, for turning a person's life around , for doing the right thing.
The films which have their foundations in one of the most famous pieces of literature evver written
Based on the Plight of Scrooge as played by different actors down through the years
"A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens

The version of "Scrooge" I am thinking about is the film from 1970
Starring Albert Finney as Scrooge, Alec Guiness as Jacob Marley and Edith Evans as the Ghost of Christmas Past.
A musical with some of the most stirring melodies I have ever heard.
In particular the song "Thank You Very Much"
Cricky I am even singing it to myself even now and I lllloooovvveeeee it.

Epic for the Time of Year that is in it.

Mayhem

Banned
As we are coming into Christmastime, every year there are films on television that stress the need for a second chance, for turning a person's life around , for doing the right thing.
The films which have their foundations in one of the most famous pieces of literature evver written
Based on the Plight of Scrooge as played by different actors down through the years
"A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens

The version of "Scrooge" I am thinking about is the film from 1970
Starring Albert Finney as Scrooge, Alec Guiness as Jacob Marley and Edith Evans as the Ghost of Christmas Past.
A musical with some of the most stirring melodies I have ever heard.
In particular the song "Thank You Very Much"
Cricky I am even singing it to myself even now and I lllloooovvveeeee it.

Epic for the Time of Year that is in it.

My fave is the George C. Scott version (1984 I believe). But I like how yer thinkin'.

1408poster03_s.jpg

Watched "Now You See Me" the other night and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately the cable channels are not showing the extended cut version. So I guess I'll have to rent the DVD. I see they are making a sequel for release in a year. I'll be looking forward to it.

Watched "Now You See Me" the other night and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately the cable channels are not showing the extended cut version. So I guess I'll have to rent the DVD. I see they are making a sequel for release in a year. I'll be looking forward to it.

you can still rent DVDs ???

Deepcover

Closed Account
I must be the only guy not to have seen "The Wolf of Wall Street" -hhhaaaa I must get a DVD of it sometime. I hear Leonardo DiCaprio is brillant in it
and there is a lottttt of kinnnkkkyyyyy stuff in it
Sooo it is riight up my street -hhhaaa

Really? Found TWOWS to be very repetitive, long and boring.

Brewster McCloud (1970)

Can't help it. I'm a Robert Altman fan:)