• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I watched one of my Christmas presents, Days Of Future Past, TWICE yesterday, once first thing and once last thing. Yes, it's superbly acted and I think the action, humour, pacing and dialogue are all excellent, but because it's X-Men there are numerous "mark out" moments for the geek inside and also because I care about the characters and their struggles there are several moments I find genuinely moving and I find the twin massacres that open and close the movie a little hard to watch. Having read the 1981 comic version I should have perhaps been prepared, but there is no doubt that these Sentinels are more sadistic than their clunky metal comic book counterparts, and some of the methods of dispatch are rough as fuck.

Between watching Days twice yesterday and the entire series 3 of Game Of Thrones in between, basically I watched a lot of people die yesterday.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
We just finished up 22 Jump Street. Very funny.

"You just fist bumped the man who had sex with your daughter, oh shit"

I finally got to see Neighbors, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and X-Men: Days of Future past. Next on my need to watch list are Fury and Dumb and Dumber to.

Nymphomaniac I. II. Directors Cut

Nymphomaniac-16-photo-by-Christian-Geisnaes.jpg