• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Saw North Country on cable recently. It's a good workplace lawsuit drama (and it's a true story), and probably a good one for people here to watch cuz it reminds you that women are people! And they have rights like anyone else. Not trying to preach, but that's really what this movie is about.

Charlize Theron doesn't get naked, and she doesn't look especially hot either, but she's a great actress. Did you know she's from South Africa?

northcountry%5B1%5D.jpg

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
It's by no means a "great" movie but I'm a sucker for John Candy in "Uncle Buck"

The Last Man on Earth.

The only true port of the I am Legend book done so far. I've read the book three times so when I watch this and see Omega Man and I am Legend. I know that TLMOE is the truest movie made of the book to date. Even if a small amount is changed most of it's in there. Unlike the abysmal Smith and Heston movies.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Spaceballs.

Saw North Country on cable recently. It's a good workplace lawsuit drama (and it's a true story), and probably a good one for people here to watch cuz it reminds you that women are people! And they have rights like anyone else. Not trying to preach, but that's really what this movie is about.

Charlize Theron doesn't get naked, and she doesn't look especially hot either, but she's a great actress. Did you know she's from South Africa?

northcountry%5B1%5D.jpg

No zombies. No T&A. No attractive chicks. No explosions. No excessive swearing. No firefights. No thanks!.

Just joking of course. I think Charlize is great so she is. And I myself enjoy a good movie. I like a lot of true stories. Hell I used to rent them from a guy who had a movie rental business one time before he retired. It was all these made for TV movies based on real life events. I noticed Brian Dennehy was in quite a lot of them too. Although Brian isn't as sexy as Charlize LOL

C

cindy CD/TV

Finally got a Chance to see it ... X-Men First Class.
Definitely not disappointed, I hope they do more prequel sequels along this story line. :bowdown: