• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Hitch ! omg ! that was fucking awful! Will S is a fucking idiot ! how can he call himself an 'actor ' !:facepalm:

I dont hate him but some of his films are annoying his always some sort of hero in most of his films
The Pursuit of Happiness is his only good film but he should have retired after fresh prince of bel air

I dont hate him but some of his films are annoying his always some sort of hero in most of his films
The Pursuit of Happiness is his only good film but he should have retired after fresh prince of bel air
WRONG. The only good film he did was Six Degrees of Separation. He actually acted in that one rather than rely on the same old cuntish 'loveable hero' Will Smith persona.

The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi (2003)

this is one film i recommend anyone unless ur obviously a big girl's blouse

A really good version of the Zatoichi story from the masterful Takeshi Kitano, shame about the dubbing in the above clip. More recently there was a version called Ichi with the character being portrayed as a blind woman instead.

PS - I am not a big girls blouse, & I also like dance routine finales to films!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Prophecy.

WRONG. The only good film he did was Six Degrees of Separation. He actually acted in that one rather than rely on the same old cuntish 'loveable hero' Will Smith persona.

agreed, that was v good. his first i think? but yes, really enjoyed that -- after that he started acting like a fucking imbecile :1orglaugh:facepalm:. I am Legend --:facepalm::facepalm: not likely Will ! }

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Hanna was fucking awesome! The soundtrack was fantastic!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi (2003)

this is one film i recommend anyone unless ur obviously a big girl's blouse

That looks good. :thumbsup: It reminds me of "The Lone Wolf with Cub" movies.