• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Crimson Rivers

EDIT: Please do not attach images mid-thread. Link them.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched Hitman on FX. Pretty decent flick.

I just watched Hitman on FX. Pretty decent flick.

Pretty good flick. One of the few video game movies that wasn't terrible. Didn't do well in the box office for some damn reason, but whatevers. Agent 47 was perfectly casted, as the dude that played him in the movie looked exactly like the guy in the game.

The only part I absolutely hated was when those kids were actually playing the game Hitman and Agent 47 came busting through the window. Wtf. That was retarded. Those kids should not have been playing an M rated game.

britlover

Closed Account
My copy of Inglourious Basterds (2009) on Blu-Ray.

Wonderful film. I have a pulled muscle in my upper left shoulder blade from the last time I worked out with weights as I do daily, and I watch IBs every time I am sort of sick in order to cheer me up. That and plus I enjoy some Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice-cream. :) So I have a good movie and good ice-cream to cheer me up.

Basic Instinct (Blu Ray) with Camilla Paglia commentary

Not a bad commentary, but nothing great either. She goes on numerous wild tangents, and puts forth several credibility-straining theories, but can be fairly astute in her observations as well. Not quite as fun as the Paul Verhoeven/Jan De Bont commentary, but worth a listen if you got the patience. :)

Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in the Land of Demons

I can't find my copy of Baby Cart in Peril so it looks like I'll put in Hanzo the Razor: Sword of Justice for my home alone, Koike Easter fun.