• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

Damn I love Dennis Hopper in this! :D

Spleen

Banned?
The Machinst-- highly recommended.

I love that movie, so weird. Christian Bale is such a fucking great actor, it's a shame he'll probably always be remembered as nothing more than a hollywood blockbuster star :(

He deserved an Oscar just for losing all that weight!

I just rented the new release Mongol, which was about Ghengis Khan. Slightly overated but still pretty good. I cant believe Im actually going to say this but awesome scenery.

Something the Lord Made.

Not religious, like it sounds. True story about the doctors who developed life saving surgery for dying babes. racial issues, medical experiments. A heartwrenching tear jerker.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Leon, aka The Professional

One of the best movies ever.

Did you see the deleted Captain America scene yet? I had to slow it down but Captain America is definitely there.
Oh yeah! I got a heads up on where to look and it was a pretty nice easter egg. I quite liked the alternate opening, and a great deal of the deleted scenes. Wish they were in the film itself. But yeah, Cap frozen in ice was a nice easter egg. Especially with all the Super Soldier references and Blonsky being injected with a variation of the serum. Felt very appropriate. :)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I saw this a while ago, but I feel like it deserves a mention...

Fracture, with Anthony Hopkins = GREAT movie