• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Lethal Weapon

James Bond: 007 Goldeneye and From Russia with love
Both SEAN and PIERCE are excellent and brilliant actors, but Goldeneye has a better plot

Can we get a little more insight into the movie you just watched? This thread just turned into a list of movies. Thats not any fun. Tell us whether it was good or bad. 0 - 4 stars.

Mongol - 3 stars. Slightly overrated.

Can we get a little more insight into the movie you just watched? This thread just turned into a list of movies. Thats not any fun. Tell us whether it was good or bad. 0 - 4 stars.

Mongol - 3 stars. Slightly overrated.

Saw 5.I would give it 3 stars.

I'm really a big fan of this series and like that way that it has progressed.

I heard Saw 5 was actually the best one besides number 1. Would you agree?

I actually hated the 1st one when I first watched it and think that it's the weakest of the series.I will say that after watching all the other ones,they make the first one better.

I personally like 2 and 4 the most and this one is right behind both of those.

Spleen

Banned?
In Bruges Great film, but not really what I was expecting. From what everyone had told me, it sounded like it was going to be non-stop hilarity, but it was actually quite brutal and emotional. Enough dark comedy to keep the mood up though. Colin Farrel picks a winner every now and again...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Water Horse, it's one of the best films i've seen all year.

Ghost Dog and Kill Bill. Rep to the person that can name what these two movies had in common, besides the martial arts.