• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Dark Knight :batman:

Hannah Montana: The Movie I'm serious its a good film go see it!.

I been reading a book for a change "De broncode (the source code)". Its about a Dutch guy who probably used fuzzy logics to "compress" the data of 16 films so it fits on a 64Kb chip.

I can't figure it out how he did it with the current numeric system, so I'm calling a hoax on this. However it was an interesting book and I might read some more books in the future (Good excuse to ignore old people in the train when they try to start a conversation).

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I've been renting a lot of classics lately because great movies never go out of style. I also Netflixed Dirty Harry, Godfather I & II, and I may go after more oldies later.

Star Trek

I'm still fresh from the theatre so still digesting it. It wasn't bad. Nowhere near groundbreaking but still quite enjoyable.

My major gripe is with the plot though. (I won't give it away, but) It's got what I'd describe as sort of a "Get-Out" clause. As if they thought if the film was rejected by hardcore trekkers they could say the events in the film didn't really happen. Because certainly the events of this film make what "will" occur (especially in Star Trek III & IV) practically impossible.

Still I believe they did a good job of keeping the essence of the original series intact. My advice to fans of TOS, think of it as a reboot not a prequel.

I'll definitely need to watch this a second time.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Revolutionary Road, Fanboys, Big Stan, Changeling and The Reader.
I've been sick so it's the perfect time to watch films.