• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

i saw a movie the other day called Wendy and Lucy - a Michelle Williams movie- basically it's a movie about a woman and her dog- almost had a documentary feel to it- i honestly dont know how to explain this movie but thinking about it now, i really liked it- just dont know how to generalize it i guess

ya Four Brothers is a good 1- its actually a modern day remake of an old john Wayne movie- The Sons of Katie Elder

another movie i just saw recently that is from 2005 as well is Iowa basically its about some peeps in a small iowa town who decide to deal meth, all the while using it- i could be biased cuz it is filmed in iowa, but i really liked it- its 1 of those movies that is kinda going along and then takes a left turn and u are like- Holy Crap! :)

sorry all, can u tell i love movies? lol- 1 last 1- saw this last week-
it's a horror movie and the only actor i recognized in it was the lead- Sarah Thompson -its called Babysitter Wanted it really is supposed to be a b or c or d-horror movie(pretty sure its a str8 to dvd) but they all messed up and made a pretty good horror/thriller flick :)

Just got done watching the Godfather part 1 on HD Net Movie channel. Plan on watching part 2 and 3 tommorow. Love that movie channel.

Wolverine
&
Copland

The Crazies - One of George A Romero's lesser known movies I believe, yes it's kitch but still quite enjoyable to watch at 2am this morning.

Spleen

Banned?
The Crazies - One of George A Romero's lesser known movies I believe, yes it's kitch but still quite enjoyable to watch at 2am this morning.

I tried to watch it but fell asleep :1orglaugh

I watched Harsh Times on Film4 last night, it was pretty damn bad. The worst Christian Bale film I've seen, he really didn't suit the character.