• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I watched Jumper today, it was pretty good, better than I expected.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My Bloody Valentine 3D

It was actually good! As a 2D movie it would be terrible, but it was really fun to sit there with 3D glasses on and see someone's jaw get ripped off and thrown at you.

Narnia 2. Good but kinda long. Getting all Lord of the Rings like with the fight scenes and moving trees and length of film. All the good memories from the books come jiving back after watching these movies. Cant wait for the next ones.:thumbsup:

Narnia 2. Good but kinda long. Getting all Lord of the Rings like with the fight scenes and moving trees and length of film. All the good memories from the books come jiving back after watching these movies. Cant wait for the next ones.:thumbsup:

Walt Disney has said that they won't be doing anymore Narnia films because of budgetary and logistical reasons. They didn't do too well with the second film.

Spleen

Banned?
Days Of Glory

Great war movie. Bit of a slow burner, with quite an important message.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Judgment At Nuremberg--Got around to finally seeing this Stanley Kramer-directed classic. Schell was fantastic, but Tracy's speech at the end before he gives the verdict was maybe the best soliloquy in movie history.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
lamb of god terror in hubris(with commentary is even funnier)
lamb of god killadelpia(same as above)
lamb of god walk with me in hell
the sopranos season 3
gladiator
speed
the matrix

Spleen

Banned?
Eden Lake

The monsters in this horror film are scarier than most, because they are real. The Great British Chav, I see fuckers just like the ones in this film every day. The ending made me numb.