• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Casanova, with Heath Ledger.

Spleen

Banned?
The Backwoods

two great british actors, one of the old generation (Gary Oldman) and the new (Paddy Considine). its a little bit deliverance and a little bit straw dogs, very intense with some good cinematography. lots of very satisfying moments of revenge.

also stars one of the planets most stunning creatures, Virginie Ledoyen.

critics hate it though, but i dont understand why!

Just watched Sexy Beast again last night,good movie but I have to watch it with subtitles.

Spleen

Banned?
Just watched Sexy Beast again last night,good movie but I have to watch it with subtitles.

crazy, i bought that the other day and watched it yesterday. great film! Don Logan is a brilliant villain, he makes the joker look sane.

crazy, i bought that the other day and watched it yesterday. great film! Don Logan is a brilliant villain, he makes the joker look sane.

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes.....
Don is fucking crazy and mad props to Ben Kingsley for his portrayal,but Norman "Stan" Stansfield from Leon is waaaaay more over the top and just flat out scary,imo.Plus,Gary Oldman is the man,plain and simple.

I looked just to make sure,this movie was made before Donnie Darko and it seems to me that they totally ripped off the whole "rabbit" thing.

"Dr. Doolittle" (the first) with Eddie Murphy and then afterwards "A Bedroom Window" with Steven Guttenberg on TV ...