• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I saw Pineapple Express last night. It was a great movie, but I thought it would have a bit more parts to laugh at.

georges

Staff member
Walking Tall from 1973 with Joe Don Baker
Walking Tall the Final Chapter from 1977 with Bo Svenson

Spleen

Banned?
Aliens

Not as good as Alien IMO, but still good, more of an action movie to Aliens Sci Fi horror.

One of the best sequels ever! but yeah i agree its not as good as the first

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
i just watched "walk hard: the dewey cox story"
i really wasn't expecting much, but i laughed soooooo hard, i deff recommend it!! <3

I saw Pineapple Express last night. It was a great movie, but I thought it would have a bit more parts to laugh at.

That's not good considering it's supposed to be a comedy. 40 y.o. virgin, Superbad, Knocked Up all got progressively worse. Won't pay to see this one. HBO/Showtime maybe..

Just saw "The Bank Job" last night. Really good movie.

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
That's not good considering it's supposed to be a comedy. 40 y.o. virgin, Superbad, Knocked Up all got progressively worse. Won't pay to see this one. HBO/Showtime maybe..

Just saw "The Bank Job" last night. Really good movie.

i think superbad is the best!

Innocent Voices
One of the best films I've ever seen. Very powerful!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387914/
A young boy, in an effort to have a normal childhood in 1980's El Salvador, is caught up in a dramatic fight for his life as he desperately tries to avoid the war which is raging all around him.

Innocent Voices is a raw, powerful portrait of childhood spent in a war zone. The images are harrowing... And the emotion feels real. Padilla's earnest, natural presence lends an almost documentary-style realism to Chava's plight. --Associated Press

Based on the true story of screenwriter Oscar Torres's embattled childhood in 1980's El Salvador Innocent Voices is the poignant tale of Chava an eleven-year-old boy. Chava suddenly becomes the "man of the house" in a time when the government's army is forcibly recruiting twelve year olds to battle against the peasant rebels of the FMLN. It is a story of life love the hope of peace and the ennobling power of the human spirit.

Last edited:
Coming back from vacation time I ended up seeing all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Robin Hood Men in Tights (RIP Isaac Hayes) and the more recent Transformers flick (RIP Bernie Mac). Gotta say they were all good and I should really take some crossword puzzles on my next vacation.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Saw Grease on the tv a few hours ago.

Synthmesc_Droog

Closed Account
Pineapple Express kicks the absolute shit out of every single other "stoner" film that has come before. Seth Rogen and James Franco work extremely well with each other. Franco was great in the tv series Freaks and Geeks, but that was short lived unfortunately. This is Rogen's best performance to date IMO. Great casting.

Superbad was alright, but with all the hype and media attention surrounding it's release, the film was bound to receive good reviews because most people we're afraid to admit how mediocre it really was. Knocked Up was a waste of money IMO.

Oh, my latest good watch, besides Pineapple Express was City of God. I watched it about 3 hours ago, pure GOLD. :thumbsup: