• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Ghost Ship.

Event Horizon

Starts out creepy and cool, ends up funny more than scary though. I remember it being much better last time I saw it.

The Big Lebowski

What can I say? The Dude abides...

wow...Event Horizon is a real creepy one!

There is this diner in Hawaii I enjoyed going to called "Anna Millers". The problem is that the picture of the lady on the walls with the Anna Millers logo behind her had no eyes. They were solid red like in some of those creepy parts of Event Horizon. Every time I saw that picture I thought of that movie...shudder!

SBTNW

Banned
What did you think of it?

I just saw The Hitcher, loved it, very entertaining. Sofia Bush was on fire. Floral panties. :D

it's pretty weird. there's a lot of storylines, all of them at the same time. some of them cross each other.

it's a "difficult" movie, but i liked it. not for the masses, that's for sure

i think the critics were too hard on it

by the way, i saw "Juno" yesterday. good movie. 7/10
good acting, no doubt

I saw Shutter with my girlfriend last week. I thought it was pretty good, nothing to write home about, but she was scared shitless by it. She told me last night that when she turns off her light when she goes to sleep at night she still expects to see Megumi sitting on her bed.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just watched The Mist

All I can say is...DAMN!
One fucked up movie and the ending left me speechless! Very good flick!

Just watched The Mist

All I can say is...DAMN!
One fucked up movie and the ending left me speechless! Very good flick!

concerning the Mist, I already posted my opinion earlier in this thread, but to me, it was a great movie UNTIL the very end. I hated that ending :p

Not out yet but I'm anxious to see Shine A Light, the Martin Scorsese-directed Rolling Stones documentary. I don't know man, I just respect the shit out of the Stones. 60+year olds and still showing other bands how it's done.

Watched 'Brokeback Mountain' on Sunday evening and 'Armageddon' last night.

Brokeback was excellent I thought. Armageddon felt dated since I last watched it (the special effects are awful), but still pretty good and the end still moves me!.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Mr Brooks

Great thriller. Strange how the serial killer feels like the good guy, and you end up thinking the cops are the bad guys... Very well made.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I think he meant Bourne.

I watched At worlds end last actualy!

Not as good as Dead mans chest or black pearl but still enjoyable, anyone know if they are planning on making a fourth?