• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

I Am Legend

I watched At worlds end last actualy!

Not as good as Dead mans chest or black pearl but still enjoyable, anyone know if they are planning on making a fourth?

^ Did you watch after the credits? There is another little bit that gives the impression they might make another.

There had been talk of them making a 4th, but nothing is set right now. IMDB doesn't show anything about pre-production of a 4th movie, but they didn't show anything about the 3rd movie until it was almost released. So hopefully there will be a 4th.

Probably my favourite movie of all time. The only film thats ever actually changed my opinions on the world (only very slightly).

And that twist, whoa whoa :rolleyes::rolleyes:

FIGHT CLUB: No I didn't quite catch that Lou...still not getting it...okay I got it; shit I lost it.
:D:D

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Death Proof

First time I've seen it full length and without Planet Terror.

Great film, Kurt Russel is awesome. Ultimate badass to ultimate pussy in one movie, that's acting. The scene's where he is crying and almost hard to watch. He fucked with the wrrooooong chicks :D

Edit: Forgot two things

1) The soundtrack is awesome, as usual with QT's films.

2) QT got a lot of stick for constantly putting the word "******" in his films, and I never saw it as a problem, especially with Jules (Pulp Fiction). That was just the kind of guy he was. But the chick in this says it about 20 times, it's kind of annoying. Unless he was doing it on purpose? Maybe a big "FUCK YOU" to his negative critics?

Or hell, maybe she's Jules's daughter...

dick van cock

Closed Account
The Best Years of Our Lives (9 / 10)

I've never seen it before. A true classic. Harold Russell delivers a moving performance taking his cinematic inexperience into account. :thumbsup:

The Best Years of Our Lives (9 / 10)

I've never seen it before. A true classic. Harold Russell delivers a moving performance taking his cinematic inexperience into account. :thumbsup:

I guess I am following you around lol.Wow that is cool you have just mentioned a movie that if I had to pick a greatest movie ever "The Best years of our lives" has been my pick for a long time.Not just Harold's performance but Dana Andrews and Fredric March are outstanding in it also.It is such a true to life account of the complexity of emotions the characters exhibit that it is truly a classic as you say.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: