• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

30 Days of Night.

Pretty good movie, although it never really felt cold watching it. The Thing captured the feeling of cold and isolation better.

I agree!

also saw I am Legend, and wasn't great, but ok. No Country for Old Men was pretty good, cool action.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Practical Magic, well the first 40 minutes.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The ending pissed me off! my roommate liked it but we argued all night about the choices they could have taken at that extreme moment.

I actually liked that movie UNTIL that part. Now I don't even want to think of the movie. I read the short story many times and it is awesome. The short story almost compares to the movie (until the end of course).

The ending is awesome! It's one of my favourite movie endings.

It was such a big risk for them to take. Happy endings are boring. That was the King is bad endings. It made me feel sick watching it, in a good way.

The ending is awesome! It's one of my favourite movie endings.

It was such a big risk for them to take. Happy endings are boring. That was the King is bad endings. It made me feel sick watching it, in a good way.

I'll agree with you that it wasn't a happy ending. It was just such a close call that it pissed me off though. I'm not religious but I'm against what happened (I don't want to spoil it for anyone interested).

As for fucked up endings, the ending of American History X also pissed me off.

Beowulf.

More of an FX movie than anything else. I thought it was funny during the battle with Grendel that the actors modesty was covered in a cheesy way, but for a nude Angelina Jolie - nothing is covered!

spoiler alert!

when it turns out that the guy really was a rapist at the end and he kills the chick and then runs away.. wow. i really didn't see that coming.