• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

The Count of Monte Cristo, from 2002. What a great flick, and beautifully shot too! The acting was superb, and it reminded me a lot of the kind of flick that Errol Flynn would have done. Good adventure with just the right amounts of romance and humor and drama.

You know, I really should pick this flick up. It's like $7.50 at Wal-Mart now. And I've heard some great things about it. Plus it stars Jim Caviezel, and I find that guy definately one of the better actors working today by far.

Guy Pearce is awesome as well.
Memento is more than enough proof of that. :2 cents:

The Notorious Bette Page

The story of Bettie Page, uber-successful 1950's pin-up model, one of the first sex icons in America, and the target of a Senate investigation (based on her bondage photos).

The Satyr Icon

a warning before this.
if you do not love simon pegg movies (hot fuzz, shaun of the dead) you will probably not like run fatboy run. that having been said, i didnt enjoy it alot, even though i love hot fuzz and shaun of the dead.
6/10, however i think you must see it if you enjoyed the previous two titles.
note* this film is directed by david schwimmer (ross from friends)

Kokoda: 39th Battalion.

Low budget, but great WWII movie about the Australians fighting the Japanese in New Guinea.

The Magnificent Seven.

Critics couldn't say enough bad stuff about it, but I liked it! - 10,000 BC

I thought Camilla Belle was hot.

And I wear dreads. :D

Being the media communication enthusiast that I am, I also enjoyed Thank You for Smoking.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Beer League, with Artie Lange from the Stern show. Funny movie, not great, but it would be worth renting, or buying from the video store when they start to sell off over stock.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
V for Vendetta (again)

American Psycho

I love that movie, it's hilarious

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Practical Magic(well the ending)

Star Wars IV.

X-Team.