• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

@usman19 Anything in particular about these movies that makes them interesting?
1st two films, the blood and violence cause i do like them kind of films, and not easily screamish at the sight of blood.

The Doorman is a good film cause it has Ruby Rose in it as a main role. I am a fan of Ruby

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
1st two films, the blood and violence cause i do like them kind of films, and not easily screamish at the sight of blood.

The Doorman is a good film cause it has Ruby Rose in it as a main role. I am a fan of Ruby
I thought The Doorman was awful. Ruby Rose is stuck in these terrible direct-to-streaming action films all of a sudden.

Chopper is a really good film though, Eric Bana is superb in it.

I thought The Doorman was awful. Ruby Rose is stuck in these terrible direct-to-streaming action films all of a sudden.

Chopper is a really good film though, Eric Bana is superb in it.
Ruby is a great actress but doesn't catch a good break. Loved her in Batwoman.

Was chopper the film that made Eric Bana famous?

Wasn't a bad accident the cause of her leaving?
Depends on who you ask. But the studio is saying she was fired, backed up by PA statements:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...y-fired-countering-her-story/?sh=52cd845f76f4
“Yea fam, she was fired. And it is VERY hard to be fired when you’re the lead. Imagine what u have to do for that 2 happen.”
So, Rose didn’t leave, she was indeed fired, and the PA, who actually goes on record with her name, Alexander J. Baxter, explains why.
Among the claims against Rose, Baxter says that:
  • Rose treated anyone who wasn’t a major player on set (“below the line”) terribly, more or less ignoring their existence or yelling at them, treating them as if they were beneath her.
  • Rose never thanked anyone, “only made demands that left us all exhausted emotionally and physically. She was a dictator to work for” and made the PA consider quitting the industry.
  • Contrary to Rose’s claims about her injuries preventing her from working, Baxter claims that Rose’s friends revealed to her that the days where she was eight hours late to set corresponded with times she had previously been out partying. She often didn’t have her lines memorized.
  • One specific incident is mentioned where Baxter was holding a door open for Rose in the freezing cold, she bumped into it, spilled her food and just said “Well?” waiting for the PA to clean it up.
And as for why Baxter has come forward now?
“When I read her article claiming that the production was at fault, it infuriated me because having been there, I don’t wanna stand by and let her badmouth a company that she tried to screw over. No matter how bad your day, you have no right to be cruel. And season 1 was her reign of cruelty.”

I believe the PA. Rose gave several excuses, one being an allergy to latex - yet looking at costumes, how that didn't come up earlier is sus. And if there were injuries, she could heal between seasons, and demand precautions be put in place (which is totally reasonable).

See, this is helpful. I think Steve will agree, but I think even a quick line about the movie really adds to this thread.

See, this is helpful. I think Steve will agree, but I think even a quick line about the movie really adds to this thread.
I agree. I suppose in my part i been lazy and not included them cause i do watch quite a few films every day and rather than writing a bit more, you may see me post a few in bulk if i haven't posted in a few days. So feels easy to just write the films i seen recently and found good

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Children of Men - Didn't like that Julianne Moore didn't have a bigger role to play here but enjoy the theme of the film and enjoy dystopian films. It gives nice illusions on how reality can be like

At any Price - A decent film for any motor racing fan

The Death of Sick Long - A crime drama with some dark comedy undertones

Stardust

Always wanted to watch this but never watched properly. Great star cast if you are into fantasy films

Locke - The life of a successful construction manager, Ivan Locke, takes a dramatic turn as he comes to know through a phone call that a woman with whom he had a one-night stand is in labour.

Infinite - It was entertaining, even with some severe plot holes, and scenes that didn't make much sense. It's just an interesting concept for a plot, maybe not perfectly executed, but still it was pleasant to watch.

Wild Indian - Wild Indian takes a tragic, dark moment in an early phase of two characters' lives and follows an unconventional path to demonstrate how surprising someone's future can be, especially considering the younger-self personality. Everyone changes parts of themselves throughout life, even more during childhood and teenage years.

Dredd - This was a great film, even if the film is like 90 mins long, the action was fast paced and alot than the Stallone version which i found a flop many years ago. Both Karl Urban and Olivia Thrilby delivered. I would have thought this was a remake but seems more a reboot as it was a different story.